Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

to be all hot and bothered over Chris Hemsworth?

(114 Posts)
WorriedMummy73 Mon 25-Mar-13 17:32:49

Just that really.

Watched Thor last night (bit late to the party, I know) after watching Avengers Assesmble and wanting to get the backstory (still have Iron Man 1 & 2 and Captain America to watch yet) and am today unable to get the man out of my head!

Feel like a right old perv - anyone else think he's sex on a stick?

iklboo Thu 04-Apr-13 17:57:02

I had an absolutely filthy dream about Josh Holloway (Sawyer from Lost) last night. He knew all my hot spots. blush

roughtyping Thu 28-Mar-13 18:38:28

Tom is delicious. A great baddy. Ooh just got shivery.

WorriedMummy73 Thu 28-Mar-13 12:44:55

So he's also 'versatile'? I do like a 'versatile' man wink

iklboo Thu 28-Mar-13 12:42:31

Worried - Tom HiggledyPiggledy was wonderful in Henry V on BBC2's Shakespeare season last year. Very, erm, watchable.

WorriedMummy73 Thu 28-Mar-13 11:50:09

Well, I need to add that I started this thread on Hemsworth, but over the pas few days (since reading other comments) I've started to look at Tom Hiddleston in a completely different light!

Can't work out whether I prefer him in Loki-mode or 'normal'. Just yum.

And I'm glad to have directed someone else to the Pink video - dirty boy, Renner, dirty boy blush

GoEasyPudding Thu 28-Mar-13 10:51:41

I won't be greedy. I'll just be needing RDJ and Jeremy Renner.

Hey thanks for that top tip, the Pink Video! Ye-Ha! He's a sheriff, he looks a bit sweaty and cross and does things to Pink that you wish he would do in his movies..... I like it...

Going in the josh Weadon direction, Nathan Fillion too is a top specimen. Cor gosh and wow. I met him at a fan thing in 2006, back when we were both looking hot. We have both put on weight since then sadly. I went to pose for a picture with him and he put his arm around my shoulders, pulled me in and went for a cheek to cheek pose. I was quite thrilled to say the least. I have tucked a copy of this picture into my Firefly DVD so I can have a little smirk about it every now and again.

rainbunnieseatingalltheeggs Thu 28-Mar-13 08:15:17

I b dragged my 17 year son to see Thor and my God i was not disappointed.
Hes also great i Cabin in the Woods.

roughtyping Thu 28-Mar-13 06:01:32

Watched the Avengers last night, mmmm. Completely because of this thread grin. I'm not sure who my favourite is, I'll need to have them all I'm afraid.

WorriedMummy73 Tue 26-Mar-13 11:38:02

Ohhhhhh, Jackman. I've had no less than three reminders pop up on Facebook about the trailer for The Wolverine in 2 days. I've practically dribbled on the keyboard at each picture.

This thread is such a perv-fest!

And loving the whole 'Avenger number four please' post office queuing system. Where do I sign up for that?

Tee2072 Tue 26-Mar-13 06:57:27

I used to like Jackman, then I saw the others!

mrsmalcolmreynolds Mon 25-Mar-13 22:39:41

Oh, and Secrett, Mr Jackman is also a fave. Thought he was yummy anyway and then saw him doing the beginning of "Oh what a beautiful morning" on Parky years ago and that was it.

Incidentally, those who like Mr Whedon may well also like books by a Canadian writer called Tanya Huff. Not that available in shops in the UK but amazon is the way forward!

mrsmalcolmreynolds Mon 25-Mar-13 22:34:53

Cheers prettyplease! Mr F is way up on my list and am huge Joss Whedon fan - still incandescent over cancellation of Firefly and spend far too much time spotting Buffy/Angel/Firefly alumni on other TV series...

ha LOVE your name MrsMalcolmReynolds!!! <3

SecretLindtBunny Mon 25-Mar-13 21:51:50

We loved Chuck.

As an aside, you lot can keep Hemsworth et al and leave me with Jackman. Yes?

mrsmalcolmreynolds Mon 25-Mar-13 21:48:26

Nathan is mine...

[curses in Chinese but can't be arsed to copy phonetic transcription from geeky Firefly fan website]

edwardsmum11 Mon 25-Mar-13 21:37:12

I'm sorry I see kim hyde from home amd away when I see him.

JollyYellowGiant Mon 25-Mar-13 21:37:08

Sexy arms have always made me quivery.

I would do naughty things to Chris Hemsworth.

Yes WorriedMummy he is...i lubs him grin

Tee2072 Mon 25-Mar-13 21:22:30

I just want to be Black Widow when I grow up.

iklboo Mon 25-Mar-13 21:22:17

I would quite probably do all of The Avengers. With a Post Office stylee queuing system. 'Avenger number four please'

Jeremy Renner looks like a bloke you'd stand a chance with down the pub.

DH I have the Hawkeye collectible action figure. It's actually modelled on Jeremy Renner.

SinisterBuggyMonth Mon 25-Mar-13 21:17:58

While we're at it Scarlet Johanson is my girlcrush

Tee2072 Mon 25-Mar-13 21:04:39

The only problem Joss will have with The Avengers is he can't kill any of them! grin

Chuck is quite good actually. We've never watched the whole thing. ::adds to LoveFilm list::

WorriedMummy73 Mon 25-Mar-13 21:01:09

Is Zachary Levi the guy from Chuck? Never watched it - any good? He's only known for Chipmunks 2 in our house confused

Firefly was amazing! Nathan Fillion is a guilty pleasure!

David Boreanaz...he came back in Bones, how i missed him grin

I also love Zachary Levi grin

WorriedMummy73 Mon 25-Mar-13 20:58:48

I spent the whole film rooting for Simon and Kaylee - she's my kind of girl, girly but kick-ass at the same time. And when Wash died. I was very, very shock shock to say the least. Alan Tudyk - another one who's always reliable.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now