Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

Jeremery kyle AIBU

(78 Posts)
Domjolly Tue 19-Mar-13 15:31:09

Now whilest i think everyone has a right to apply to what shows they like i really think that some extra layer of safeguard should be had to apper of this show just watching now

The people on apper to have very low eye qs ( this is not a dig btw) i really dont think they can have any idea of how they are representing themselves on TV i would aimagin this would effect getting a job ect or are these people actors like TOWIEconfused

I belive that the philpots were on JK its the same
With BGT and things like that people are being taken advantage of on this show

Kafri Wed 20-Mar-13 11:22:30

It's got worse as the years have gone on.
I used to listen to 'Jezzas confessions' on't radio which was rather entertaining to be honest blush
Now the JK show is just pure shouting - J shouting at guests/guests shouting at J/guests shouting at each other. His line 'it says Jeremy Kyle on the wall, i'm taking you shut up' really grates on me!!

The sentimental ones are quite sweet - when he's doling out special events for sick kids etc

But the rest are just pure tosh - especially the ones where he's preying on people who don't know any better.
As for the poster who commented about needing a SW ref - thats awful. The SW I work with have far too much to do to waste time filling out ref's for JK - none of them get to see the kids I work with as much as they would like cos of their caseload and the amount of paperwork that follows each visit.

FarleyD Wed 20-Mar-13 12:33:15

OP, you need to change your tv viewing habits - seems all the programmes you've been watching recently leave you in a state of outrage and/or moral superiority. Can't be good for you.

IneedAsockamnesty Wed 20-Mar-13 12:58:06

Every single real life true story type media thing is exploitive people watch it and read it that's why its still there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now