Joint webchat with Conservative and Labour housing minister and shadow housing minister, MONDAY 2 MARCH 1pm x

...to wonder if this is the new sticks-in-vases/pebbly shit craze?

(104 Posts)
RainbowRabbit33 Sun 17-Mar-13 19:42:11

I needed to do some deliveries this afternoon, and as the weather was quite nice, I decided to walk rather than take the car. As a result, I was able to take in my surroundings a little more carefully than usual.

Over the course of my approx. three mile walk, I swear I must have seen tens and tens of houses with hearts hanging up in windows, on doors and on gates. All made out of painted punched metal or wicker. They all seemed to be huge, maybe 30cm in diameter. Some of them were quite nice I suppose, but I couldn't help but wonder when I missed that particular memo.

Has anyone else noticed this phenomenon, or is it just my very middle class suburb of a fairly dull town?

LetsFaceTheMusicAndDance Mon 18-Mar-13 22:14:13

Jolly that's allowed. DS1 and 2 started down their geologist paths that way smile
It's the actual going out and handing over hard earned wonga for twigs and pebbly shit that's shock

HazeltheMcWitch Mon 18-Mar-13 22:22:00

opener - no metal polish, alas. Not yet. I was trying to think of things that might live in a hose blush

tully67 Mon 18-Mar-13 22:38:53

I was going to buy one ... not so sure now ...

Mrsrobertduvall Tue 19-Mar-13 07:52:41

Next have extended their "Live, life, love" range to the garden...they have big letters spelling out "GROW" shock

i would disown any friend who had that among the begonias.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now