Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To confess my two major crushes...

(148 Posts)
IAmLouisWalsh Fri 15-Mar-13 21:00:09

Richard Armitage (understandable)

And Paul Hollywood (weird?)

Flobbadobs Mon 18-Mar-13 17:10:48

Have just googled Jeremy Renner in the Pink video. DH is on a business trip next week for a few days, I have bookmarked those images to keep me warm at night grin

Faxthatpam Mon 18-Mar-13 17:29:33

YY to Robert Downey and Gorgeous George...can't believe I forgot themblush

Also, if we're talking hollywood I can't believe no one has said Johnny Depp!
He made me sob in Edward Scissorhands and I just luuuurve him.

Really don't get James May confused and Richard (I love myself) Hammond.
But...Jeremy Renner in that video.... now you're talking wink

Lottapianos Mon 18-Mar-13 17:42:47

'gorgeous George' makes me think of George Galloway (heaves guts out)

Flobbadobs Mon 18-Mar-13 18:11:52

DD has just put Avengers Assemble on for the umpteenth time this week. I may be some time.. grin

Faxthatpam Mon 18-Mar-13 19:17:25

George Galloway?shock (eeeeeeeeeew!) I can only appologise.

WorriedMummy73 Mon 18-Mar-13 21:15:54

Takes a bow for bringing attention to Trouble video by Pink.

I suspect this link may end up becoming the Jeremy Renner Appreciation Society! We don't have a copy of Avengers Assemble (I must be ill) but saw it at the cinema and, oh my Mr Renner. Must buy the DVD (for DS, obviously) and get my perv on.

Also, has anyone else seen him in the latest Bourne film (I forget the title)? Bought it for 'DP' (me smile) for Christmas. Yum yum...

WorriedMummy73 Mon 18-Mar-13 22:06:12

Oooooh, have downloaded Avengers Assemble - all wibbly and excited now! May visit YouTube first though for a quick gander at his Rennerness in the Pink video.

Feels giddy with excitement!

Lottapianos Mon 18-Mar-13 22:10:35

Don't get the Renner love - he looks like Jeremy Kyle

WorriedMummy73 Mon 18-Mar-13 22:13:02

Lotta - don't say that! Don't spoil it for me! Eurgh, Jeremy Kyle. Wonder if anyone will come on here and hold their hands up to that!?!

Lottapianos Mon 18-Mar-13 22:16:47

And Renner looked about 4 feet tall at the Baftas.

There are JK fanciers on MN, the sickos

Mrsdavidcaruso Mon 18-Mar-13 22:22:31

Jeremy Kyle follows me on twitter - I didn't ask him to - Mind you so does David Caruso and I don't mind that at all

LadyClariceCannockMonty Tue 19-Mar-13 09:18:17

I don't get the Renner thing either, although I liked his performance in The Hurt Locker.

According to Google he's 5ft 10.

How do you get random mini-slebs to follow you on Twitter? I want some! (but not Kyle).

MrsDarylDixon Tue 19-Mar-13 09:37:09

Ooh I love Jeremy Renner, even if he would be a tad short for me IRL.

I'm rather partial to Adam Richman myself. Such lovely eyes!

And Norman Reedus obviously!

AphraBehn Tue 19-Mar-13 11:24:42

I love most of the ones mentioned.

Currently favouring Hotch from Criminal Minds and Chase from House (watching boxsets atm!).

Has no one mentioned Russell Crowe, Jude Law, Rufus Sewell and Paul Bettany? . They're mine then grin

AphraBehn Tue 19-Mar-13 11:25:51

Not all at the same time though.

AphraBehn Tue 19-Mar-13 11:28:23

Oh and I might have go into a bit of a reverie about Chris Martin and a bag of peanut M&Ms.

Justin Timberlake is on the reserve list.

YANBU. Richard Armitage is nearly there, but sometimes he just looks like somebody with the wrong shaped nose.

Paul Hollywood - now there's a new one for my top 10 smile

I watched his new bread programme last night and part of me thinks he just looks like the toy santa in The Santa Claus 2 - but another part of me thinks he's got a look in his eye that makes me go a bit ahem blush

Justin Timberlake - meh - he doesn't have that 'man' look about him IMO.

LadyClariceCannockMonty Tue 19-Mar-13 11:35:20

Aphra, I think you'll find Paul Bettany is mine grin. Have loved him for aeons.

I think Jude Law is probably a right tosser IRL – and he's not ageing that well – but I still wouldn't mind a go.

Ooh and can I have Idris Elba too?

adding another! arthur darville lover here too grin

i do not understand the benidict cucumber, or the russell brand love at all shudders at thought of dirty looking rb

have already mentioned tom but also love harry mcfly (so does my mum!) and dougie mcfly... actually include danny too... they're all very nice boys

maybe we should have a girl crush thread toogrin

jim parsons is 39 not 49 damn you fat fingers

AphraBehn Tue 19-Mar-13 12:54:51

Ok LadyClarice, you take Paul Bettany. I've enough to get on with grin.

AphraBehn Tue 19-Mar-13 12:55:45

Darn, forgot about Louis Smith.

LadyClariceCannockMonty Tue 19-Mar-13 13:51:42

Thanks Aphra. <<gathers up Bettany, Cumberbatch, Law, Dinklage, Cavill, Minchin, Whishaw ...>>

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now