AIBU to think that if a midday assistant at school feels it necessary to shout at my 6 yr old, I should have been informed?

(252 Posts)
laluna Fri 15-Mar-13 15:54:38

DS came out of class crying saying he had been yelled at by the MDA and he didn't understand why.

He explained to me that there had been a bit if a falling out in his group of friends and she shouted at them.

If my child does something wrong, I am not precious about him and the situation should be death with accordingly by the person in charge. No issue with that. But AIBU to think that yelling is not really appropriate and if the situation is really that bad, I should be involved?? Am a bit cross and have asked the school to clarify the position.

kim147 Tue 19-Mar-13 20:49:46

Went to a school today. Only about 20 children in the playground. The MDA was yelling at the children who were simply asking a question. It was not time to line up but yelling at them when they were only a few metres away that it was not time did seem a bit off.

LaQueen Tue 19-Mar-13 21:03:52

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now