Have a guess while I calm down!

(17 Posts)
notnagging Sun 10-Mar-13 12:39:38

So the car isn't starting, the battery has gone on the key & so the immobiliser has kicked in. While I practice my deep breathing guess what dh did when he found this out & where I am now!!!angry

WestieMamma Sun 10-Mar-13 12:41:36

In a hotel room with the gobsmackingly gorgeous AA man who came out to rescue you?

You are stuck in a petrol station somewhere and your DH has laughed and gone to the pub?

CocacolaMum Sun 10-Mar-13 12:44:34

He made some kind of derogatory comment about your capabilities and you are now at a&e waiting to have the keys/car battery removed from his backside?

StuffezLaBouche Sun 10-Mar-13 12:44:59

You're of the hard shoulder of the M1 and husband has quickly necked a couple of whiskeys so he's over the limit and can't come and get you?

diddl Sun 10-Mar-13 12:45:38

You´re locked in the car & your husband has gone to his Mum's?

NewAtThisMalarky Sun 10-Mar-13 12:45:48

DH said 'oh thats a shame. I'll head off to MIL's with the kids without you'

You are currently sitting in a Harvester waiting for the RAC on your own surrounded by happy families?

You're stuck on the hard shoulder and DH is having a special Mothering Sunday lunch with his dear old mum?

Locketjuice Sun 10-Mar-13 12:50:20

Hopefully a hunky RAC man came and rescued you, you are now on a plane to some amazing hot country to be together as your 'in love' smile

DuchessFanny Sun 10-Mar-13 13:00:31

Put me out of my misery and let me know .... any of the above ? worse ? better ?

Trills Sun 10-Mar-13 13:03:27

Guess where you are now.... on AIBU even though you are not asking a question of reasonableness?

Nice try Locketjuice but everyone knows AA men are hunkier than RAC men. grin

NuhichNuhaymuh Sun 10-Mar-13 13:12:14

You're in the car, DH took the keys that work, locked it while you were sat in it and then went to his mum?

DinglebertWangledack Sun 10-Mar-13 13:16:49

Don't keep us in suspenders OP, what happened?

notnagging Sun 10-Mar-13 13:36:10

Lol thanks, made me laughgrin
He went to sleep!!
I went to Halfords to get a new battery & rang the AA to double check the fault. I then left the battery out for a bit, tried it again & it worked!! Why he didnt do that in the first place instead of going to be is beyond me! He's lucky I went out otherwise I wouldve stuck the key up his arse!

notnagging Sun 10-Mar-13 14:19:12

The AA man has come out. He was not gorgeous in any sense of the word! except if you like them big & bearded.wink
I would not leave dh for him but he was brilliant & fixed it grin
For the sake of the rest of mothers day I will let dh make it up to me. He's doing a late lunch & I will send him out for icecream & chick flicks later.smile

Montybojangles Sun 10-Mar-13 16:37:45

I broke down once out on the moors in yorkshire. Had to join the RAC pronto (cost an arm and leg as calling out at same time). They sent me George Clooney, or at least a bloke who looked exactly like him,even had sexy, twinkly eyed smile. Worth every penny. You should change from AA to RAC!!

notnagging Tue 12-Mar-13 07:48:29

Now that would be a good reason for a breakdown!grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now