Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To think there really must be a female cameraperson whenever Wales play in future

(83 Posts)
LetsFaceTheMusicAndDance Sat 09-Mar-13 15:21:10

Because surely any woman would understand that when Leigh Halfpenny has his scrum cap off, the camera needs to be on him in a lingering close up?

We do NOT want to see anyone/anything else. Ok maybe a second or so to see what kind of kick he has to do but then back to Leigh please

LetsFaceTheMusicAndDance Sun 10-Mar-13 07:45:45

Casper that's utterly ridiculous. You can't equate height with the ability to acquire muscle mass. As an example, DS1 is naturally like Popeye (from my dad) and DS2 wouldn't put on muscle mass if he trained 24/7 for a year. They are the same height.

Also, Leigh would never in a million years jeopardise his chance to play for his team.

Scurrilous.

That was supposed to be tongue in cheek.... He is out of proportion. smile There is a larger debate about the lack of a reliable drug testing regime in rugby, but we'll not have it here....

canutesauntie Sun 10-Mar-13 11:12:15

Thanks Enfyshedd!

RocknRollNerd Sun 10-Mar-13 12:51:31

If it's not too late to continue the discussion around handsome rugby chaps, can I please offer up the delectable Aurelian Rougerie of France.

Why, yes! Yes you can :-D

He's a fine figure of a chap and no mistake...

RocknRollNerd Sun 10-Mar-13 13:47:51

Why thank you grin. I would so kiss that poorly shoulder of his better if I got the chance <fans self in the style of a 18th Century heroine with an attack of the vapours>

ShellyBoobs Sun 10-Mar-13 14:10:38

Can I just defend myself by stating hat as a fully fledged bisexual, I would equally dribble over some female beach volleyball players, and as for Katy Perry... That girl would never recover being left alone with me.

^^This!

Are you me, Panda?

grin

Ooh maybe?

<checks self for identifying tattoos>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now