to think Justin Bieber is having a bad week

(46 Posts)
kim147 Fri 08-Mar-13 22:11:06

I don't know much about him - but this week, I've learnt he was late for a concert, had a few issues with his birthday and some nightclubs and has now lashed out at a photographer.

Not the world's best week.

lyrics99 Wed 13-Mar-13 22:20:48

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

MammaMedusa Sun 10-Mar-13 17:29:56

A good friend of mine was at the concert. Yes, he was forty minutes late if you count from the drastically revised time his management gave out afterward.

If you count from the time the audience were advised and expecting he was two hours late.

Given he had to cut his set short in order to ensure he finished before the last tube, I tend to believe the fans.

gourd Sun 10-Mar-13 16:12:54

You need to understand its just a media/publicity thing. Photgraphers,gas masks etc it all gets his face in the press. The late arrival stunt almost backfired but it gave him 7 minutes on the BBC news (why?) which is valuable airtime. He is trend and he will fade hopefully to a happy retirement altho' it very rarely ends like that. Might have more sympathy if I didnt know he touts his own tickets.

mrsjay Sun 10-Mar-13 15:51:40

He has said he is never touring in Britain again - so some good has come out of it all

yes my MUM has just been telling us all about the drama apparently 2 of his band members have walked out as well she is obviously hooked on the story hmm OH AND HE HAD THE CHEEK TO LET DOWN LITTE ANT AND DEC LAST NIGHT ok then mother grin

Mrsrobertduvall Sun 10-Mar-13 12:27:59

grin at redlac.

qazxc Sun 10-Mar-13 11:34:57

He's probably sick of the tween popstar and is trying to be more "street" now that he is a grown up. Unfortunately he will probably find out (too late) that by doing this and surrounding himself with dodgy rappers, he is biting the hand that feeds him.

redlac Sun 10-Mar-13 11:30:09

He has said he is never touring in Britain again - so some good has come out of it all smile

Mrsrobertduvall Sun 10-Mar-13 11:28:17

His management team must be working overtime for damage limitation....went for the sympathy vote with the breathing difficulties.

He is the Macaulay Caulkin of 2013.
Now there's another waste of space.

ShellyBoobs Sun 10-Mar-13 10:31:36

I think he should fuck off to the far side of fuck with his shite manufactured 'music' and entitled cuntish attitude.

Helltotheno Sun 10-Mar-13 10:09:11

He is an annoying, over entitled little twat who takes himself far too seriously and is surrounded by people who encourage that. He and that exhibitionist rihannaneed to make themselves scarce for a while..

WhatsTheBuzz Sun 10-Mar-13 09:02:58

agree with my2. He's 19 ffs, he's got growing up to do, how many people didn't at that age?

He was 40minutes late to his show

He says 40 minutes, fans say otherwise.

ScumbagCollegeDropout Sun 10-Mar-13 03:55:32

Drugs.

For sure.

my2centsis Sun 10-Mar-13 02:32:55

He also broke is foot in a middle of a show a couple of years back and finished his show so I don't doubt he would of finished a show after feeling short of breath. I also doubt he would of been taken to hospital for a publicity stunt.

my2centsis Sun 10-Mar-13 02:27:36

I actually disagree,

I think he is a 19year old you works very hard, who is involved with many charities and has donated millions of dollars.

I think the media exaggerate things drastically.

He was 40minutes late to his show, no it's not acceptable but it's his first time being late and If anyone who says they have not been late to work before is full of it.

My daughter and I watched the clip of him 'abusing' the photographer and the comments that the photographer was making were far worse then what bieber said, I don't know anyone who wouldn't of retaliated to be honest.

The smoking pot was silly but he is a teenager and whether we like to admit it or not most teenagers experiment.

I think people choose to see the worst it others. I also think some people are far to judgemental for their own good. A teenager that gives other teenagers hope I really don't see the harm

BumBiscuits Sat 09-Mar-13 09:18:09

The daughter of pals of mine is 16 and they paid a lot extra for a meet and greet ticket. I can only imagine the cost knowing that a Lionel Ritchie m&g ticket is £400.

The picture he posed for with pals' DD says it all to me. He could not look more fed up if he tried. The DD of course was beaming.

I concluded JB is a twat <gavel>

RedHotRudieParts Sat 09-Mar-13 09:06:30

Oh it's never a good thing too much fame too early, they all go bonkers in the end. Even Charlotte Church did ffs.

MrsBucketxx Sat 09-Mar-13 08:49:21

I agree he is a brat, who thinks very highly of himself.

he need to be taught some humility.

MountainOrMolehill Sat 09-Mar-13 08:44:53

I think he's a spoilt brat with bad management and too many 'yes' people. He believes his own hype and feels entitled.

In sure he works hard.

But respect for hyoid fans and people in general costs nothing.

zwischenzug Sat 09-Mar-13 08:44:16

Yabu to waste time you could have used for something better on thinking about Justin Bieber.

My initial feeling when he was so late was some kind of substance abuse. Nothing that has happened since has caused me to think otherwise.

mrsjay Fri 08-Mar-13 23:07:36

. Now hes an adult his mentors and care has clearly changed and hes running wild.

I agree with you I can sense a brittany very soon tbh

DD still loves him even though he has behaved like a complete pratt, and she didn't get the full concert on Monday due to him being at a party late.
Shame, I thought this week might make her wake up and see him for the selfish, attention seeking twunt he is

Its infuriating with an undertone of terribly sad.

I remember people commenting on his good manners and groundedness at the start. Now hes an adult his mentors and care has clearly changed and hes running wild.

LangenFlugelHappleHoff Fri 08-Mar-13 22:57:08

"Justin Bieber lashed out at a photographer as he lost his temper in the latest drama of his UK tour"

The photographer is now recovering from a burst bladder after pissing himself laughing.

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now