To go and eat a big bowl of cereal at this time of night?

(20 Posts)

...because I am absolutely Starving!!!

Went to the gym after work, for 45 minutes. I haven't been for ages so trying to get back into the routine of it all again. Then had a big bowl of salad for dinner...

stealth boast about going to the gym really

LadyPessaryPam Fri 08-Mar-13 21:53:06

You can justify it on roughage grounds, just claim constipation. That's what I do.

ScottyDoc Fri 08-Mar-13 21:53:56

Go for it! I'm itching to get out of my cosy bed and eat a bowl of crunchy nut!

Snazzynewyear Fri 08-Mar-13 21:54:22

Eat what you want! I am about to have another slice of bread, butter and salad cream. I do not care that this is weird. Hope it makes you feel better about your cereal!

Mrsaurtherpendragon Fri 08-Mar-13 21:54:42

I'm off coco pops for me smile

KikkiK Fri 08-Mar-13 21:57:22

YANBU. I have just had an extremely small bowl of coco pops. So small I am going to have another one!

See - this is why I love Mumsnet!

Crunchy nut cornflakes, here I come!

IneedAgoldenNickname Fri 08-Mar-13 21:59:09

I'd love a big bowl of shreddies with loads of sugar but I'm out of milk sad

I've had crunchy nut!

Nothing better then cereal on a night

ChocolateCoins Fri 08-Mar-13 21:59:57

I'm all cosy in bed, but going to have to get up and make some cereal now! Thanks!

I'm pregnant though, so it's allowed.

HildaOgden Fri 08-Mar-13 22:00:10

I'd love some frosties with really cold milk.I have neither sad

Ooh -snazzy! I love salad cream sandwiches, with salt and vinegar crisps! Mmmmm...

<undoes all good gym work with snacks>

bananananacoconuts Fri 08-Mar-13 22:00:55

crunchy nut consumed about half an hour ago here and i've done nothing all day except look after poorly children!

BettyStogs Fri 08-Mar-13 22:04:24

YANBU. DH and I have cereal pretty much every evening after DS is in bed. I have sensible cereal (muesli) for breakfast then we buy things like crunchy nut cornflakes specifically for evenings.

Snazzynewyear Fri 08-Mar-13 22:06:51

TastesLikePanda yay, sandwich twin! I don't have crisps in the house so have done without. But also love the crisp version. <makes note to get crisps tomorrow>

LadyPessaryPam Fri 08-Mar-13 22:11:24

This is why I only have Allbran in the cupboard. You have to be feckin desperate to pig out on that.

InkleWinkle Fri 08-Mar-13 22:12:52

IMO 'this time of night' is the best time for a big bowl of cereal grin

<fist bumps snazzy>

Crunchy nut all consumed... I wish I'd bought another box while I was at the shop buying bloody salad ingredients.

MissSparrow Fri 08-Mar-13 22:53:21

YABU simply for choosing crunchy nut over the far superior (IMHO) ordinary cornflake! grin

FamiliesShareGerms Fri 08-Mar-13 22:54:43

I love cereal for dinner when DH is away supper

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now