to state 'Happily married people do not update facebook very often''

(77 Posts)
sosooootired Fri 08-Mar-13 20:53:47

i am sick and tired of all my smug f-in fb 'friends' constantly haring how f-ing 'happy' they are...
i don't believe the half of it...i am sat home on a friday night looking at fb because my fucker of a 'dh' is a..well whole other thread..so i know that if i was as deliriously happy as they all reckon they are i would be nowhere near fb.

agree?

threesypeesy Sat 09-Mar-13 08:14:28

im guilty of most of above! not all the time but i do gush at times how amazing my dh is and he genuinely is! he also buys the most amazing presents and i will post pictures never thought it might annoy other. but were a very close happy couple even after 12 years and 3dds tbh were the same in real life when out with friends joined at the hip in a happy bubble. i can see it would be annoying if people done this often though when you know they have problems

coralanne Sat 09-Mar-13 08:33:10

I often wonder the same thing about MNgrin

Truely, I often wonder if people are living parallel lives on MN.

At lease on FB you know the people are real people. I very rarely post. I only have family and a few really close friends.

As I live by myself (happily most of the time) it keeps me up to date with family who don't live close by.

I also send private posts to my DD so tht she can answer in her own time.

My DM invariably phones me just as I'm walking in the door from work, eating my dinner or just going to bed.

I don't want to do this to my DD because she's too lovely to fob me off (unlike me with my DM grin)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now