Purple pubes?

(32 Posts)
harrythechicken Fri 08-Mar-13 19:25:21

My great loving BF recently took a rather dramatic turn in his manscaping hobbie by dyeing his whole crotch region lavender purple. I am supportive of his bold move but my eyes are beginning to get sore from the luminosity. Has anyone had to deal with similar pube related hells?

candyandyoga Fri 08-Mar-13 19:32:12

No!!!! Weird?!

Sallyingforth Fri 08-Mar-13 19:35:03

I hope he used a food dye and not something unpalatable!

QOD Fri 08-Mar-13 19:36:50

Just don't look!!

ThePathanKhansAmnesiac Fri 08-Mar-13 19:36:58

That,s a man with too much time on his hands.

harrythechicken Fri 08-Mar-13 19:37:42

this is the product he is using
www.bettybeauty.com/sexy.php

WTF...."Manscaping"?

<<guffaws>>

I don't think I'd be able to take DH seriously if he did that grin

ElkiesBrook Fri 08-Mar-13 19:40:04

i'm not pissed enough yet going to open that link yet, but i think that would be quite fun

<snaps on the marigolds>

LemonPeculiarJones Fri 08-Mar-13 19:40:52

Hahaha!

You do realise he's going to want to show everyone, don't you? grin

dont go anywhere near him... if he sweats it'll be all over you

iklboo Fri 08-Mar-13 19:49:29

Anyone else singing the thread title to Purple Rain by Prince?

Areyoumadorisitme Fri 08-Mar-13 19:51:05

That is hilarious, the idea of dying pubes purple not the link (like someone else I'm not drunk enough yet!).

I'm glad DH doesn't manscape, I like a man to be as nature intended, I'm not keen on men who groom too much myself.

What colour are you going to do yours so that they don't clash???

ElkiesBrook Fri 08-Mar-13 19:57:10

oh crikey Areyou grin imagine the carnage if his were purple and hers were orange

yes, OP, you have to have a complimentary 'do'

<wonders if this thread should be move to S&B?>

Gay as a maypole.

Literally, his maypole is gay grin

ElkiesBrook Fri 08-Mar-13 20:03:03

there'd be no arguing over who forgot to rinse the shower base out would there?

sydlexic Fri 08-Mar-13 20:03:17

Maybe they were going grey so so he got a purple rinse.

coughingbean Fri 08-Mar-13 22:07:05

I had an exp who did this once. We are still friends and I delight in reminding him every now amd again grin

LangenFlugelHappleHoff Fri 08-Mar-13 23:06:11

I had a friend who did this last year, it was meant to be a surprise for his gf for valentines day...only...he was allergic to the dye shock

joydevivre Fri 08-Mar-13 23:12:18

No. Not into guys turning lavender on me

OkayHazel Sat 09-Mar-13 00:42:53

That is hilarious!

AudrinaAdare Sat 09-Mar-13 00:58:06

Gentian Violet is known to turn lady-parts deep purple.

Beat him, as opposed to just joining him.

pollywollydoodle Sat 09-Mar-13 00:59:44

he just needs a hairnet now...

Catchingmockingbirds Sat 09-Mar-13 01:00:34

Why did he do that?

JamEyelid Sat 09-Mar-13 01:15:36

When I was 17 my ex had purple hair for a short while and he dyed his crotch purple too. Was very offputting!

TotallyBursar Sat 09-Mar-13 01:31:05

It'll tone down as he washes - head and shoulders strips colour like nobdy's business!

I've got my head hair 3 different colours currently, I got keen and dyed my pubes flamingo pink. It gives me a chuckle every time I see them. DH has the hump as he wants to do his but we only have pink and he wants a nice blue so in about 3 days he'll have blue pubes and I will be happy because he will be happy,he'll giggle each time he has a wee (easily pleased) - delight in simple pleasures! 2 things will happen 1) blue transfer everywhere (blue is the worst for rub off) 2) we will both end up with differing shades of purple as things intermingle.
Life is too short & too hard for there to be any sense in denying oneself a little silliness now and again. I mean I've never wafted my pubes at my boss or whipped 'em out on the highstreet so, who will ever know? Apart from us obviously!

I won't ask for a picture...but I would look if one was available, for shade determining purposes you see.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now