To think Makka pakka's

(34 Posts)
FaceLikeAPickledOnion Thu 07-Mar-13 19:12:32

Backside and tail looks like a boob and erect nipple?

grin

DP says that all the time!

He looks like an anaemic turd

Anaemic turd grin grin grin

Wallace Thu 07-Mar-13 19:33:12

Aaages ago I remember a mnetter saying her baby always signed/said their word for bf whenever Makkapakka came on.

My 2 year old ds calls Makkapakka "Fukkafukka" grin

JesusInTheCabbageVan Thu 07-Mar-13 20:55:00

Fukkafukka grin grin

I thought the sentence was going to finish "got mild OCD". DH and I often have that discussion - washing everything, meaningful stacking of stones and so on.

KC225 Thu 07-Mar-13 20:57:09

But he's my favourite - I have a devon rex that has the same face but less brains alas

TempusFuckit Thu 07-Mar-13 21:00:43

And his ears! He's basically one massive great walking nurture machine, what with the nipples and the face washing. Not sure where the stone collecting comes in though.

Sparklyboots Thu 07-Mar-13 21:06:36

Oh, don't call him a turd, poor love. I also have him down as mild OCD and he's always in the most humiliating storylines (the ball knocks him over, he falls over a stone, the Tombliboos pants are all over him). His vulnerability makes me feel tres protective.

JesusInTheCabbageVan Fri 08-Mar-13 09:42:16

Tempus according to masonicworld.com confused stones are symbolic of endurance and stability in all cultures. So there we have it - MakkaPakka is the original Earth Mother. I'll look at him in a whole new light from now on. Mind you, he was already my favourite.

Can't figure out the HaHoos though.

FaceLikeAPickledOnion Fri 08-Mar-13 11:22:04

Ah, I feel sorry for him now, boob bummed, anaemic turd like ocd sufferer, poor little fukkafukka.

Its Iggle Piggle you want to feel sorry for. Poor fella looks like David Cameron. Rather be an anaemic turd grin

FaceLikeAPickledOnion Fri 08-Mar-13 11:34:22

I think they all have ishoos, upsy daisy is such an exhobitionist (sp?) Blowing up her skirt and showing her knickers while she prances round, the hussy!

I can't see the iggle piggle/David Cameron similarity. He has got very deep attachment issues with that blanket of his though. I also think he needs an appointment with Dr Ranj, he falls over an awful lot.

Dr Ranj cant help, his eyebrows obstruct his vision

rumbelina Fri 08-Mar-13 11:47:01

Not to mention the enormous breast on the pinky ponk...

IvorHughJangova Fri 08-Mar-13 11:54:12

DH keeps saying that Iggle Piggle looks like David Cameron! I can't see it. Makka Pakka just looks like an aged dog turd to me, you know when they go all pale and crispy. I do like him though. I can't fucking stand Upsy Daisy, I have to switch off when she gets that bloody microphone out angry

FaceLikeAPickledOnion Fri 08-Mar-13 12:34:43

I do think that Esther from hollyoaks looks like a tomliboo though

FaceLikeAPickledOnion Fri 08-Mar-13 12:40:01
OzmaofOz Fri 08-Mar-13 12:43:41

Maka Paka sounds like a child's way of saying Mother Fucker, he / she confused says it it context too.
In the episode where the uff uff went off on its own he/she is defineatley swearing it.

LayMizzRarb Fri 08-Mar-13 15:39:34

My friends son randomly shouts Mukky Pakky, when he wants his toy out from under the buggy....Not great, in mulicultural London, where anyone without pre schoolers would not be au fait with Makka Pakka...

JesusInTheCabbageVan Fri 08-Mar-13 16:08:10

Well, to me David Cameron looks like an anaemic turd so we have come full circle.

JandT Fri 08-Mar-13 16:10:40

See I would say Makka Pakka has evil scary eyes-DSS (aged 11) and I regularly get slightly nervous when you see his face close up....

JesusInTheCabbageVan Fri 08-Mar-13 18:41:12

Like this you mean?

BlackholesAndRevelations Fri 08-Mar-13 20:47:08

This has made me laugh loads, thanks! I'm so glad my daughter, at three, has grown out of itng. Am keeping the younger one well away! hmm

JandT Fri 08-Mar-13 22:57:12

Shudder....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now