..to want a refund if a pair of £120 boots break after 5 months?

(52 Posts)
PMTIsMe Tue 05-Mar-13 19:15:12

I don't really want a replacement since they have been shite generally so this is the last straw tbh. But the internet company I bought them from are ignoring me so not sure if IABU by thinking the boots should have lasted a bit longer!

EarlyInTheMorning Wed 06-Mar-13 09:32:50

What internet company did you buy them from and what makes you think they're ignoring you? Have you emailed them and they haven't replied?

I am with the ones who think that the zip breaking after 5 months is NOT acceptable and it is well worth trying to get the company to at least offer to repair them. A full refund, hmmmm.... Maybe from the likes of John Lewis or Amazon, but otherwise I doubt it. Did you wear them to death or do they show signs of light use?

How come the zip broke?? Without sounding harsh, are you trying to pull the zip over legs which are a bit too big for the boots?? Was the zip always dodgy??

You should be able to get that mended though.

If they have been worn to death after 5 months you have no chance of the store refunding you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now