AIBU to be really freaked out by Will in Hollyoaks...

(18 Posts)
catlady1 Tue 05-Mar-13 19:58:53

He is definitely very creepy!

Hollyoaks is my guilty please grin. Well, one of many.

Babybeesmama Tue 05-Mar-13 19:56:27

He really shoudve gone to specsavers wink

Babybeesmama Tue 05-Mar-13 19:55:23

Yep he's SO freaky! And the him & Texas thing makes me shudder !

Lord knows....I don't get the whole personality change thing either. I could understand if Silas killed someone REALLY close to him, so he kinda became obsessed. But it's just odd.

Hollyoaks' stories are normally the best I think...the Esther story-line was heart breaking.

Allthingspretty Tue 05-Mar-13 19:52:41

Spoiler alert

texas dies and yet another hollyoakes murder plot begins

NirvanaSmellsLikeTeenMother Tue 05-Mar-13 19:51:43

YANBU! But I used to think he was kind of sexy in a geeky cute kind of way blush

Me and my friend watched it tonight and we couldn't believe how creepy he is! What was with the camera gross broach thing?!

MrsRajeshKoothrappali Tue 05-Mar-13 19:44:35

I used to fancy him back in the geeky days when he had glasses.

He scares the shite out of me now......!!

hmm

He went weird with the whole Silas thing too. Is it him that dies?

sneezingwakesthebaby Tue 05-Mar-13 19:43:59

I hate when soaps completely butcher a character. He was never weird at first and then they just randomly turned him for the silas thing. I don't like new scary will. I didn't like old boring will either tho.

BambieO Tue 05-Mar-13 19:42:21

I can't believe it. I will be watching and waiting!

Mogandme Tue 05-Mar-13 19:40:42

I know he was wimpy and a bit too much of a nice guy at the start but I can't see how he's turned into a weirdo - he really became a bad guy around the Silas murders but before that he was fine - what happened??

And I've heard that rumour too -

That's the rumour I heard too minicreamegg

BambieO Tue 05-Mar-13 19:21:16

Argh! Someone please PM me the rumour haha

minicreamegg Tue 05-Mar-13 19:12:24

I heard a rumour too, on This Morning. It involves a death hmm on a wedding day.

I heard a rumour, but won't post spoilers...what I heard does tie in with what's happening right now, but I don't know for sure.

I just don't get why the total change in personality...he used to be nice and geeky....now he's insane!

kinkyfuckery Tue 05-Mar-13 19:05:10

He's really freaky - I wonder what is going to happen!

BambieO Tue 05-Mar-13 18:57:53

YANBU very odd man!

I know Hollyoaks is ridiculous, but it's trashy fun for me...

WTF has happened to Will? He's freaking me out, and him and Texas sitting in bed reminded me of Morcambe and Wise....there was THAT much sexual chemistry...

He's incredibly scary now....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now