to ask what happened to?

(66 Posts)
noclue2000 Sun 03-Mar-13 14:38:43

The poster who was really freaked out by her kids New step mum.
The lady whose hubby has a problem with his memory, and her sister was trying to push her out.
The woman who was up for a disaplinary at work over a Willy picture, which was on a shared computer.
The poster who was uninvited at Christmas, by the inlaws while her husband was posted abroad.
The mum who thought the school was wrong to take the kids swimming in January, and was sure they were to blame for her kid being ill.
The husband who was paying for everything, and when his wife started earning, she said he had to carry on.

Any ideas?

There was one a couple of months ago that upset me tremendously where a woman posted saying her husband had been hitting their SEN child while he was on the toilet and the boy asked her to promise to not let it happen again.
It looked like she wasn't brave enough to do anything about it, so I had to stop reading. I'd love to heear she'd got away from him.

HecateWhoopass Tue 05-Mar-13 14:00:44

There was one woman who said that a friend of hers was faking a pregnancy. The due date was only a couple of months away and she was wanting advice and wondering what would happen when that date came and went.

Then she disappeared.

I have often wondered what did happen, or whether it was all made up and I was just really gullible again. grin

Fakebook Tue 05-Mar-13 13:57:36

I also wonder about Cheekypickle. I felt sorry for her because I remember everyone used to jump on her for repeating her problems again. I bet they scared her away. Poor woman.

The chunt threads are still going on over at OTBT. I'm a lurker.

complexnumber Tue 05-Mar-13 13:50:48

I read the skier with the unexpected child guests' update. i think her husband had an accident on the ski slope and extra children was the least of her worries.

Footface Tue 05-Mar-13 13:40:24

catfourfeet

I often think about you, and what a difficult situation you are in.
Please don't be put off posting

Abra1d Tue 05-Mar-13 13:30:24

Yes, I would love to know what happened to the pregnant DSD and the lovely sounding mother who was having to deal with it all.

ZolaBuddleia Tue 05-Mar-13 13:28:19

Sounds marvelous!

Zola I managed to get a collection slot with ASDA, and DH went out on Christmas Eve to pick it up. Mum turned up with a suitcase of pickles and Aunts and cousins did the dinner between them and I kept everyone topped up in drinks.

Thanks for your interest. grin

helibee Tue 05-Mar-13 13:10:41

I wondered what happened to the poster where her dh wanted to emigrate and she absolutely didn't. I know she posted several threads a few months apart but not sure if I missed what happened in the end.

Boomtastic Tue 05-Mar-13 12:29:46

Another trivial one, but I wonder how the skiing holiday went - where the OP had invited a couple of friends and they were unexpectedly bringing their children.

zukiecat Tue 05-Mar-13 12:21:50

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

auntpetunia Tue 05-Mar-13 12:11:33

Oscar waves is still in the same situation twunt still being a twunt and waves still chucking. She's getting stronger though and things will change soon.

noclue2000 Tue 05-Mar-13 09:28:09

catfourfeet
tell us whats been going on.

Clumsyoaf Mon 04-Mar-13 10:32:28

Hi I was the one uninvited at christmas! In all honesty the family have been brilliant. My daughter was transferred to a hospital on the other side of london and PIL/SILs all helped out with my toddler. Daughter is doing fine and has been diagnosed as being intolerant to Gluten so we are learning all about new foods etc.

On a seperate note... I always wonder what happened to Coffee dog/pot?

Oscarandelliesmum Mon 04-Mar-13 10:21:14

If anyone out there knows how waves is doing, I would love to know, I mainly lurked but think of her often.

Oscarandelliesmum Mon 04-Mar-13 10:15:30

I worry about the lady stuck upstairs with new baby and toddler whose arse of a husband walked out and also wavesandsmiles who was going to name change.....hope they are ok. Shitty, shitty husbands in both casessad

MmeThenardier Mon 04-Mar-13 09:44:59

I sometimes think about that one too flossy. She's probably locked in there too by now... That was a funny one cos she posted it and seemed to expect people to say "oh its fine and normal" and got really unhappy when people suggested it was really odd and unusual. (Although admittedly some people did go over the top with their ideas of what may be in there)

letseatgrandma Mon 04-Mar-13 09:32:46

What about the lady last year whose neighbour kept appearing at the door wanting her to look after their child for them before/after school rather than get proper childcare?!

ZolaBuddleia Mon 04-Mar-13 09:11:45

All very trivial, but I found myself wondering the other day how Starlight got on with her Christmas dinner for about a hundred people in the middle of nowhere with no car and no supermarket delivery slots!

Floopy21 Mon 04-Mar-13 09:08:41

I think of that one too flossy. So weird, & with cameras to make sure she hadn't snooped! WHAT WAS IN THERE?!?!

Flossyfloof Sun 03-Mar-13 22:33:23

The one I remember is the wife whose husband refused to allow her access to his study and computer when he was not there. The room was locked and she was not allowed a key. She got a bit shirty I think and asked people not to continue posting - but I was/am desperate to know what happened in the end.

Bearcrumble Sun 03-Mar-13 21:57:41

What happened to the family that were going to emigrate to Australia and the mil was going to tag along for the first 6 months but was making all sorts of demands about what kind of house they woukd buy etc and I think dil thought she'd never go home if she came?

CaptainVonTrapp Sun 03-Mar-13 21:52:01

ok I'm going back about 5 years here. But, the woman in Australia with a new baby, no family/support nearby, totally overwhelmed and struggling. She wrote massive emotional posts and many posters really felt a link with her and offered her loads of advice. I think she went to stay in a Mother and baby unit for a while.

dutchyoriginal Sun 03-Mar-13 21:28:29

Probably noone knows what happened in the end, but every now and then I wonder about the poster whose young teenage DSD was several months pregnant. We all followed along for a couple of weeks, the DSD refused to say who got her pregnant, she refused a termination and I think it was already too late for that by that time.

What was amazing, was how all the mnetters shared advice on how give the sex talk to their children. The OP then changed her name, because she and her family became too identifiable.

Amykins Sun 03-Mar-13 21:27:33

I hope so too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now