to ask what happened to?

(66 Posts)
noclue2000 Sun 03-Mar-13 14:38:43

The poster who was really freaked out by her kids New step mum.
The lady whose hubby has a problem with his memory, and her sister was trying to push her out.
The woman who was up for a disaplinary at work over a Willy picture, which was on a shared computer.
The poster who was uninvited at Christmas, by the inlaws while her husband was posted abroad.
The mum who thought the school was wrong to take the kids swimming in January, and was sure they were to blame for her kid being ill.
The husband who was paying for everything, and when his wife started earning, she said he had to carry on.

Any ideas?

5madthings Sun 03-Mar-13 14:41:22

The swimming mum was banned from mnet, not sure about the others.

5madthings Sun 03-Mar-13 14:42:06

Oh actually the Xmas issue was resolved and the op had help from her in-laws when one of her children was poorly and in hospital.

Wishiwasanheiress Sun 03-Mar-13 14:42:56

How would you know banned? Curious. Can't tell you surely?

5madthings Sun 03-Mar-13 14:44:30

Mnet don't tell but she posted on mnet fb wall complaining and she wrote a blog post about it!

thornrose Sun 03-Mar-13 14:44:50

I often wonder about the woman with the disciplinary too!

5madthings Sun 03-Mar-13 14:45:47

And actually when mnet deleted the thread they said it was because the op now couldn't reply and was banned. There were a few threads about it last the time, all got deleted.

I would like to know what happened to the poor woman who was being pushed into staying with her Inlaws as soon as the baby was born. Felt so bad for her, really hope she didn't have to go in the end.

noclue2000 Sun 03-Mar-13 15:12:06

there are mumsnet fb groups!??!

5madthings Sun 03-Mar-13 15:14:30

Mnet has a fb page yes smile

And there are lots of mnet fb groups yes, my local area has one. They are not 'official' mnet things tho. But the mnet fb is their official one smile

noclue2000 Sun 03-Mar-13 15:16:31

oh. how do you find the local one?

Mumof3men Sun 03-Mar-13 15:20:43

I want to know how things are with Shinyballsandtinsel's family and the DSIL's kids-are things any better?

Lockedout434 Sun 03-Mar-13 16:12:46

Bump for footie

catfourfeet Sun 03-Mar-13 18:12:07

noclue200:

My Dh still has memory problems and the situation with sil has gone from bad to worse sad

I do often think of posting about it but as i have been accused ( by a VERY small minority I have to add) of "not doing anything" and " Just coming on MN every few months to complian" I keep writing an OP and then deleting it.

It is strangley conforting to think that somkeone out there still remembers "me" smile

what would you like to know ???

Amykins Sun 03-Mar-13 18:24:46

And how cheeky pickle is.

selsigfach Sun 03-Mar-13 18:30:41

If I recall correctly, one of the uninvited mum's children fell ill and was in hospital over Christmas and evil MIL/SIL stepped up to babysit her other child, for which she was very grateful.
There was no update on the psycho tattooed step-mum.

thornrose Sun 03-Mar-13 18:34:41

I wonder about the chutney thread also.

Tee2072 Sun 03-Mar-13 18:35:59

All of the official Mumsnet Locals have FB pages. Search for Mumsnet Name of County and you should find it.

Or name of city.

MadamFolly Sun 03-Mar-13 18:39:46

The tattood psycho stepmum was bonkers and scary, I hope OP managed to run far far away.

DontmindifIdo Sun 03-Mar-13 18:41:25

catfourfeet - if you need advice, post. People will be able to give you practical advice. And you might need to get some independent legal advice as well...

Catfourfeet, I don't think I ever posted on your threads as I had nothing helpful to say. But I do think of you and often wonder how you are. I'm sorry that your situation is no better.

Cat, please don't let the small minority stop you getting the support you need. Hope things get better for you

3littlefrogs Sun 03-Mar-13 19:09:26

I often wonder what happened to the lady whose MIL pierced her baby's ears with a pair of her own earrings, when the husband took the baby round to the PIL house.

Also the lady whose ex refused to return the children on the sunday evening. He lived in a gated complex and she couldn't get into the block of flats. That was much more recent.

StuntGirl Sun 03-Mar-13 19:30:25

thorn Lou from the chutney thread is doing well. Her ex husband is still a knobber though grin

WilsonFrickett Sun 03-Mar-13 19:33:12

I really want to know about the stepmum one. That thread gave me chills, I thought it must have been so scary for the OP.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now