To think Sky Plus Planner should ask if you are sure you want to delete?

(57 Posts)
Sparklingbrook Tue 26-Feb-13 14:20:24

Just deleted 'Robson Green's Extreme Fishing'. DH and the DC are going to be really cross.
It should say are you sure before it does it. sad

Sparklingbrook Sat 18-May-13 10:09:09

I do limited. blush

limitedperiodonly Sat 18-May-13 10:51:47

Do you record Escape To The Country too?

I confess I used to record Homes Under The Hammer so I could fastforward the repetitive bits and the shots of the estate agents' feet trudging up to the front door, but I've been clean for over a year now.

Sparklingbrook Sat 18-May-13 10:55:26

No ETTC annoyed me because no bugger ever bought any of the houses. Then the well known property expert Aled Jones appeared and it was too confused

IneedAyoniNickname Sat 18-May-13 11:04:23

minibmw2010
It's worse in our house. If we get below 5% the flipping box deletes stuff itself with no input from us!

Mine does this, and we have no delete folder. What's worse is it deletes anything that says 'viewed' which is a real pain when you've half watched something, the dc have set to record some crap, and your programme disappears into the never never angry

limitedperiodonly Sat 18-May-13 11:18:51

My box gets sticky if it dips below 28 per cent and things won't play.

I'm currently on 35 per cent and have Boardwalk Empire and Curb Your Enthusiasm set to record tonight. I've seen them before but I'm sad.

The saddest thing is recording a programme called Royal Pains on Universal at 8am tomorrow that will take me into the danger zone if I don't get off here and watch Hannibal and Banshee (both a bit shit).

It's about a brilliant and heroic doctor who relocates to the Hamptons and manages to find poor people to treat for nothing amongst the gazillionaires.

It's all aerial shots of huge houses and Lamborghinis between the scenes of very bad acting.

Kasterborous Sat 18-May-13 11:34:00

Glad to be of help to all those who didn't know about the deleted section on the planner. I only found it by accident! I'm geekster by the way I name changed.

wibblyjelly Sat 18-May-13 13:00:10

Sparkling I hate don't mess with the zohan. DH has recorded it, and watches it just to annoy me. What's worse is we went to the cinema to see it when it first came out, so I paid a stupid amount of money to see it sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now