Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

AIBU to be still in my pyjamas??

(12 Posts)
Horsemad Tue 26-Feb-13 13:49:57

It's my day off, I've been up since 7 and have done washing and ironing whilst watching tv and eating fudge.

I might not even get dressed at all today smile

Geekster Tue 26-Feb-13 13:51:05

envy that's all I have to say!

MrsRajeshKoothrappali Tue 26-Feb-13 13:51:55

I'm still in mine too.

No current plans to get dressed.

grin

thegreylady Tue 26-Feb-13 13:54:55

I'm back in mine-feeling a bit poorly so went to GP then took his advice to rest to the extreme so am back in nightie and back in bed sad

Horsemad Tue 26-Feb-13 14:07:48

Hope you feel better soon thegreylady

kalidanger Tue 26-Feb-13 14:19:42

I'm 'working' from home today, still in jarmas and think it's VU there isn't a Bridezillas marathon on PickTV angry

Horsemad Tue 26-Feb-13 14:21:51

grin kalid

Im still in mine. In bed with the baby. Shes finally sleeping and I dont want to move.

But I need to. Tell me to get the hell up!! Make me!!!

sydlexic Tue 26-Feb-13 14:23:56

I wish, counting down five weeks to the Easter holidays. DS was unwell during half term and I climbed in bed beside him most days, feel guilty for enjoying it so much.

Horsemad Tue 26-Feb-13 14:30:15

wannabe stay there and enjoy looking at your lovely baby. smile

threesypeesy Tue 26-Feb-13 14:45:27

imstill in mine, well fresh ones after my bath. no intention of getting dressed as in not going out grin

pj days are fab!!

Horsemad Tue 26-Feb-13 14:49:28

I'm now eating heart shaped marshmallows that my Valentine sent me grin

Won't want my dinner later... Naughty!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now