Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To get the horn over Jon Richardson?

(60 Posts)

Bountiful tonight, first Room 101 now 8 out of 10 cats. He just needs a damn good seeing to & cuddle.

mrsjay Fri 22-Feb-13 21:46:08

He just annoyed me he was very empathetic to the people he was interviewing but he just irritates me confused

Ok, this is one of those aibu threads where the op (me) willl NOT accept that I may be being unreasonable!

grin

mrsjay Fri 22-Feb-13 21:48:41

AIBU to think that Jon Richardson is the most miserable bastard on tv and not remotely funny in even the slightest way.

YASONU grin

Aspiemum2 Fri 22-Feb-13 21:50:06

I find him funny on 8 out of 10 cats but seen him in other stuff and thought he was an utter prick. He would just annoy me far too much with his reluctance to take part in anything remotely interesting, boring fart. He has cute dimples though

Yeah, but I'd shag it out of him

grin grin grin

Yanbu.

ChairmanWow Fri 22-Feb-13 22:15:57

YADNBU. I'd always thought it was a weird crush though. Slightly disappointed to see it shared by so many others.

Richardson on the t'tellybox followed by Adam Hills. Mmmm hmmmm.

GregBishopsBottomBitch Fri 22-Feb-13 22:20:16

YANBU, I fecking ruin that man.

GregBishopsBottomBitch Fri 22-Feb-13 22:22:12

also, i'd ride him so hard, he wouldnt be able to move for weeks......<dribbles>

Mnet has turned into a right horn box lately.

VenusStarr Fri 22-Feb-13 22:23:10

I used to quite like him and then I read his book. He is quite strange and he doesn't like cats. So no from me smile

squoosh Fri 22-Feb-13 22:23:52

He's cute but very, very, short.

He is funny and does make me chuckle.

BUT I'd say he'd be a massive pain in the arse to go out with, his OCD ways would have me chucking him out of a top floor window for complaining that the towels were wrongly aligned. Plus I think he's be very vanilla in the sack.

But hey, I fancy Jerome Flynn, what the hell do I know!

MagzFarqharson Fri 22-Feb-13 22:26:00

DD2 is completely in love with him. She has the same OCD things as him, they would get on so well.

We saw him last year on tour, and seriously considered kidnapping him - haha. (Don't call the authorities on us) hmm

GregBishopsBottomBitch Fri 22-Feb-13 22:27:21

Magz I'd help ya, aslong as got free play with him.

MrsTomHardy Fri 22-Feb-13 22:27:58

I so would grin

squoosh Fri 22-Feb-13 22:30:32

Sean Lock would be more fun.

And dirtier.

KoalaFace Fri 22-Feb-13 22:31:28

Squoosh Jerome as Bronn in Game of Thrones shock When did he get all dark and sexy??

Jon Richardson makes me laugh. He's cute in a sexless way to me though...

GregBishopsBottomBitch Fri 22-Feb-13 22:31:57

Sean Lock is hilarious, and i bet hes a real kinkmonster.

MagzFarqharson Fri 22-Feb-13 22:34:30

Oh and MrsTom DD2 has also had a Serious Crush on your DH. I sat through that boxing film at the pictures with her, cos none of her friends wanted to go. But, to be fair, if I was 6 months years younger I would see the attraction. Hmmm.... But he was terribly good in Inception.... and that Martina Cole thing on Sky - Oooo dirty boy.

Right, back to the Drunk thread...

Yes yes yes to Tom Hardy too!

grin re Sean Locke kink monster. Can't help but feel that we've all already witnessed his cum face though...

GregBishopsBottomBitch Fri 22-Feb-13 22:39:58

Babies I think we probably have... smile

LousThighBurn Fri 22-Feb-13 22:41:00

JR is all mine,because I am very sore (in an unsexy way) and he would make me feel much better. So please fellow JR lovers, please let me have him. thanks. rides Jon off into the sunset

squoosh Fri 22-Feb-13 22:43:22

Koala I know! He's so hot, what the hell happened? I never envisaged the day when I would fancy Jerome from bloody Robson & Jerome, but he's just so, hhnnnnnggghhhhh, in GOT and in Ripper St too. And a really good actor. He's my current top celeb crush, they usually last about 6 months.

And yes GregBishopsBottomBitch Sean Lock would be hilarious and filthy. Jon Richardson might be a bit of a weeper I fear or a bit of a 'is that ok for you? is it ok if I put it in now? are you sure? are you sure?'

GregBishopsBottomBitch Fri 22-Feb-13 22:53:46

is that ok for you? is it ok if I put it in now? are you sure? are you sure?

What a passion killer.

KoalaFace Fri 22-Feb-13 22:59:17

Squoosh I can only assume he was stranded on a desert island for a decade and learnt to fight and kill wild animals, got all rugged and was blessed by the islands god of sex.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now