Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

to think, yeah i'd give Dominic West a go.

(68 Posts)
GregBishopsBottomBitch Fri 22-Feb-13 16:08:13

I dont know why, but hes kinda sexy, since he was in 300 with Butler and Fassie ....<dribbles a bit>.

DramaLlamaFarmer Fri 22-Feb-13 18:10:09

Yep i'd ride him like a blackpool donkey. grin

calypso2008 Fri 22-Feb-13 18:10:35

{ahem}

akaemmafrost what gym do you belong to please - just asking as I was thinking it was about time to join one.

calypso2008 Fri 22-Feb-13 18:12:04

He'd do any accent you wanted, depending on your mood.

dramallama grin

SwedishEdith Fri 22-Feb-13 18:12:51

Yes, possible Perfect Man material. I read about how he met his wife as well - they knew each other when younger but both went off and married other people. But he was always in love with her envy

Ridersofthestorm Fri 22-Feb-13 19:16:36

Alexander Skarsgard from true blood! Man he's hot hot hot!

Alexander Skarsgard, no, too blond and blue eyed for my liking.

moonshine Fri 22-Feb-13 19:39:26

I miss BBC's Merlin and the Knights of the Round Table. All of them, sigh.

JamTrousers Fri 22-Feb-13 20:11:56

Dominic West, Tom Hardy, Idris Elba, Dave Grohl, Max Beasley, John Sim. All of them, with me in the middle grin

IneedAgoldenNickname Fri 22-Feb-13 20:21:33

Dominic West is hot hot hot! The only problem is that my son is called Dominic, I think I'd find that a bit awkward in the heat of the moment as it were grin

jamtrousers I just went a bit faint them. Any room for me? Is that too weird?

GregBishopsBottomBitch Fri 22-Feb-13 20:32:14

My hot tottie line up, is Fassie, Jason, Dominic, Viggo, and 2 bondi lifeguards, Bisho and Hoppo.......might need to have a night with the shower head later.

JamTrousers Fri 22-Feb-13 21:59:42

Heh babiesinslings no not weird. My first thought was " but I've never met you " then I remembered I've never actually met any of them either grin

ChairmanWow Fri 22-Feb-13 22:22:29

Oh my, this is the thread of fine men. I would do pretty much all of the above. Fass at the front of the queue please!

GregBishopsBottomBitch Fri 22-Feb-13 22:25:49

If Fassie encountered us lot, he'd be shagged out, he wouldnt survive against us lot.

Oh he's lovely. Yes, definitely

izzysmydog Fri 22-Feb-13 22:32:01

Saw Dominic west in my fair lady at Sheffield crucible few weeks ago - he can sing too! Fabulous production and wonderful acting all round, nice bum in his tweed trousers!

forgetmenots Fri 22-Feb-13 23:45:54

Mortensen, Fassbender, Isaacs, Jon Hamm - possibly Ewan McGregor in there, or Butler when he was hot...

Wouldn't say no to Elba, but after seeing Appropriate Adult I only find Dominic West hot in The Wire. Makes me weird, I know...

Need a lie down now or a cold shower grin

GregBishopsBottomBitch Sat 23-Feb-13 00:04:58

I confess, i still watch Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, because i wanna do some dirty things to Lucius Malfoy. Jason Isaacs is not only gorgeous but apparently hes very nice and funny too.

GregBishopsBottomBitch Sat 23-Feb-13 00:06:05

Oh and Richard Armitage added to list,

NomDePrune Sat 23-Feb-13 00:09:51

yes, YABU. He has a toad mouth. Look it up on google images if you don't believe me.

ThinkAboutItOnBoxingDay Sat 23-Feb-13 18:02:06

Hmmm. Yes as mcnulty not so much in real life. I saw him in the m&s food hall once. Very ordinary

StephaniePowers Sat 23-Feb-13 18:04:53

Not Fassbender - just no. Mean mouth and hard eyes.
But Dominic West does look rather like he's made for it grin

hwjm1945 Sat 23-Feb-13 18:06:30

Got to be damian lewis,developing real crush on him

Goldielocks66 Sat 23-Feb-13 18:12:59

Agree with all those bar Viggo - I don't tend to go for muscles or teen idol looks but Channing Tatum - Have you seen Magic Mike! I needed a liquid nitrogen shower at one point - nearly passed out

Goldielocks66 Sat 23-Feb-13 18:15:10

A Damien Lewis and Benedict Cumberbatch sandwich for me though with Tom Hardy for dessert

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now