Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To wonder how does one become "wittier"

(27 Posts)
Mosman Thu 21-Feb-13 00:56:28

Apparently that is what I lack, it is what is missing from my marriage the ability to make banter and make him laugh.

Now obviously I've told him he'll not be laughing for a while after my solicitor has been in touch with the divorce papers but I am now a bit worried.

I can be a miserable bugger at times and look on the dark side rather than the bright.
What can be done about it though ?

Brodicea Thu 21-Feb-13 13:57:46

He is a cock.

An Ex boyfriend 'wasn't IN love with me' because: I had a coat from Millets (not an evening fur at all times), was working class (yes, those were the words he used), and have a weird toe. Before we spilt up he actually asked me 'are other woman funny like you?' - as he was counting up my points in the top-trumps of women.

In reality he was a very boring guy, with a job he hated and a drink problem. He wasn't worth my time and energy.

He was also a cock. And not worth a ball of lint from my crappy coat grin)

Don't spent one second wondering how you can address the 'faults' he dreamt up about you.

WilsonFrickett Thu 21-Feb-13 14:03:19

He sounds like a great laugh though. Hilarious. Proper lolz. hmm

Get rid and you'll soon find your funny bone is tickled again...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now