Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

Workman has done a poo in my loo.

(158 Posts)
Thingiebob Sat 16-Feb-13 13:27:23

DH is surprised.

Aibu for not having any strong feelings about this?

Sparklingbrook Sun 17-Feb-13 12:14:30

shock chocolate. Nooooooo. sad

It was a female customer.

BlackholesAndRevelations Sun 17-Feb-13 14:16:03

That's hideous chocolate! (but not as hideous as when I thought it was you telling your oh to shit in the garden, lol! Sorry!!)

ajandjjmum Sun 17-Feb-13 14:22:51

Wow - and she came every week. She must have a real problem (although no reason why she couldn't clean up after herself!!!)

catladycourtney1 Sun 17-Feb-13 19:40:12

I once had a gas man poo in my loo, I didn't have a problem with it... But I discovered after he'd gone that he'd managed to absolutely cake the bog brush in shit. It looked like he'd just speared his turd with it and shoved it back in the holder. It would probably have been less gross if he'd just left it in the toilet.

WhatKindofFool Sun 17-Feb-13 19:59:02

This thread has made me laugh out loud. Hilarious! Much better than the usual unpleasantries on AIBU

Thingiebob Sun 17-Feb-13 21:29:52

It has been a while since we've had a good poo thead.

anonymosity Mon 18-Feb-13 03:59:32

Allthatgitters - YES! I did complain, especially as I was 7 months pregnant at the time and had to get down on my hands and knees and clean up the mess. They said "did you take a photo?"
This was 7 yrs ago, so no I didn't have a camera phone. I was VERY ANGRY. Must stop talking about it now, or I will get angry again. So silly...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now