To absolutely hate my DP...

(132 Posts)
MrsLouisTheroux Fri 15-Feb-13 20:29:16

for at least one week every month?
Ok, I suppose I know IAVU but I can't stand him.
The way he talks, what he says, his mannerisms.
Everything gets on my nerves.
Am I on my own? probably sad
Rant over.

YANBU and I love you just a little bit OP for shedding light on my murderous tendancies towards DH today. Why is it a week before my period? 2 days of utter rage, then 5 days of normal then bleeding. Sigh.

QuickLookBusy Sat 16-Feb-13 19:09:29

Sorry I haven't read the thread but

Send Mr Theroux to my house, he will be made very welcome.wink

Also DH is starting his new job on Monday and will be away Monday-Friday for the next month. The unreasonable git is trying to be nice to me and attentive and affectionate as he will be away. Twat.

LaQueen Sat 16-Feb-13 20:37:49

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Theicingontop Sat 16-Feb-13 21:00:35

Ooh I'm there with you this week. Had the cheek to ask me if any pants were clean.

I do feel sorry for him. Afterwards.

So I am trying really hard to be nice. I offered to iron his work shirts tonight if he would go through the online shopping order. I ironed both shirts and put the ironing bits away without a word. He apparently needs half an hour of constant praise as he added 5 or 6 things I had forgotten.hmm

Fuck off DH. I currently can't wait for him to leave. Guaranteed sobbing on Monday night though

MrsLouisTheroux Sat 16-Feb-13 23:06:38

I have eaten a stupid amount of food today and watched 2 films, I know I said earlier that I was glad DP had gone away until tomorrow night and that I wouldn't mind if he didn't come back ever but I'VE CHANGED MY MIND.

Pfft. He's out enjoying himself and I am on my own angry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now