To absolutely hate my DP...

(132 Posts)
MrsLouisTheroux Fri 15-Feb-13 20:29:16

for at least one week every month?
Ok, I suppose I know IAVU but I can't stand him.
The way he talks, what he says, his mannerisms.
Everything gets on my nerves.
Am I on my own? probably sad
Rant over.

FeistyLass Fri 15-Feb-13 21:10:36

oops! Louis not Louise [can't spell when hormonal smiley]

MrsLouisTheroux Fri 15-Feb-13 21:11:22

chand Stop being nice. wink

FloatyFlo Fri 15-Feb-13 21:13:04

Slurp chomp squish...ergh! If he dont stop chewing so loudly im gonna choke him on a cola bottle in a minute angry

StuntGirl Fri 15-Feb-13 21:13:07

I was reading this out to my partner in a fit of hysterics because I know exactly what all you ladies mean and he stared at me blankly and said "We can't fucking win can we" grin

slambang Fri 15-Feb-13 21:13:18

Mine's got bloody manflu ffs. It is just so fucking irritating. He half closes his eyes and groans if I ask him how he's feeling'. Alright, I know you're feeling ill dh, there's no need to stagger along holding the edge of the table like you've been shot. Just get the bloody lemsip. God.

And breathe...

Last time he had a cold I had much more sympathy.

Schooldidi Fri 15-Feb-13 21:13:38

It has been an awful day. I didn't even know the man really, but it's still been a really hard day.

I'm going to bed with a Lemsip and a book soon I think, hopefully I'll be asleep before he comes up.

I did offer sex earlier but apparently the snotty, snivelling mess that I am currently is not sexy. That didn't help my mood.

MrsLouisTheroux Fri 15-Feb-13 21:14:19

Feisty Sadly, Louis isn't sitting opposite me. If he was, I wouldn't be on MN, I would be sitting on his lap.

FloatyFlo Fri 15-Feb-13 21:14:27

Slurp chomp squish...ergh! If he dont stop chewing so loudly im gonna choke him on a cola bottle in a minute angry

mrsjay Fri 15-Feb-13 21:14:32

holding the edge of the table like you've been shot. Just get the bloody lemsip. God

That made me laugh grin

twentythirteen Fri 15-Feb-13 21:15:02

I've just re-hung the washing because oh was being very inefficient about it. He just quietly walked away. Let the madness commence...

Feisty - your dp is brilliant!
Mine brought me a bloody hot chocolate as a peace offering. What am I, 5 years old? And it sat there staring at me whilst I willed myself not to drink it. Obviously I gave in. but I hid the cup so at least he won't know I drank it.

Schooldidi Fri 15-Feb-13 21:16:11

I do that too twenty. Dp has learnt not to bother (I make him cook instead)

MrsLouisTheroux Fri 15-Feb-13 21:16:18

slam If DP had flipping MFlu I'd be beside myself. You poor thing.

MrsLouisTheroux Fri 15-Feb-13 21:19:41

slam; there's no need to stagger along holding the edge of the table like you've been shot. I've just laughed out loud at this. DP asked what I was laughing at. Jeez.

FeistyLass Fri 15-Feb-13 21:23:41

Mogwai, I'm guessing you think my dp is brilliant because he left the house (and NOT because of the tickling!). At the time I thought it was a smart move, now I'm wishing he'd taken ds with him.

(although ds just asked me to explain envious to him as he'd spotted the smileys at the bottom of the page. I said it's what I would feel if he had chocolate and I didn't. He said 'but mum I'd share it with you'. Bless smile )

pinkbear82 Fri 15-Feb-13 21:26:01

Glad I'm not the only one that could happily lock the front door and leave the key in so DP can't get back in tonight!
24 weeks pregnant and feeling rather insecure and yes, I'll admit stupidly teary and hormonal, have a heart to heart with DP about worrying over money and us not having any, I'm currently off sick and he's just lost his job- only for his 'best mate' turn up and they go off to the pub.... But I'm not to worry 'everything will be fine' just him saying that makes me want to slap him! confused BLOODY MEN

MrsLouisTheroux Fri 15-Feb-13 21:26:29

Feisty smile

mrsjay Fri 15-Feb-13 21:26:57

I laughed out loud too he said whats funny started to explain but 1 eye was on his soldier in his game I actually could sneak off to bed but i wait on dd coming in from work on a friday so she can tell me her 'awful customer' stories , some are hilarious

MrsLouisTheroux Fri 15-Feb-13 21:28:34

pink you have good reason to be annoyed sad sad

MrsLouisTheroux Fri 15-Feb-13 21:30:14

mrsjay His soldier game? grin ?! Poor you! grin

pinkbear82 Fri 15-Feb-13 21:31:09

We all do! Just helps venting!!

SweetSeraphim Fri 15-Feb-13 21:31:37

They're just cunts really, aren't they grin

mrsjay Fri 15-Feb-13 21:31:51

its some sort of war game I really really dont get the attraction tbh

pinkbear82 Fri 15-Feb-13 21:32:12

Lol Sweet - yup!

chickensarmpit Fri 15-Feb-13 21:32:38

Every Saturday my dp wakes me up gently, with his pants around his ankles and his anus inches away from my face. Then he trumps. This is every Saturday without fail. I hate it! I've punched him in the arse, screamed at the top of my lungs. I even told his mum <snitch> and yet he still does it. I hate him for that and the massive skid mark he leaves in the toilet 3 times a day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now