Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To absolutely hate my DP...

(132 Posts)
MrsLouisTheroux Fri 15-Feb-13 20:29:16

for at least one week every month?
Ok, I suppose I know IAVU but I can't stand him.
The way he talks, what he says, his mannerisms.
Everything gets on my nerves.
Am I on my own? probably sad
Rant over.

mrsjay Fri 15-Feb-13 20:31:38

no im hating mine at the moment he is breathing funny hmm I will be fine in a few days just ATM i could poke him in the eye with a hot needle

DameFanny Fri 15-Feb-13 20:31:46

Once a month you say. Hmm. <scratches beard>

MrsLouisTheroux Fri 15-Feb-13 20:33:52

Dame My beard is particularly luxurious ATM. sad

BlackholesAndRevelations Fri 15-Feb-13 20:34:25

Fanny beard?

YA kind of U to hate your dearly beloved.... I suggest you just stay away in case you actually kill him as later on in the month you might decide you quite like him after all.

Jacksmania Fri 15-Feb-13 20:35:20

YANBU.

<dreads next week>

MrsLouisTheroux Fri 15-Feb-13 20:35:46

Mrsjay I'm suppressing the same feelings. Hmm a hot needle you say...

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MrsLouisTheroux Fri 15-Feb-13 20:37:54

blackholes There lies the problem, a few days ago I loved him a lot. Today I could happily kill him do without him. Next week, I will find I love him after all and would regret it terribly.

mrsjay Fri 15-Feb-13 20:39:51

tis all the hormones innit bastard things

Fairylea Fri 15-Feb-13 20:40:14

I hate mine whenever he puts his cold feet on me or takes the duvet in the night.

I need a taser gun under my pillow.

WhereMyMilk Fri 15-Feb-13 20:41:19

Mrsjay, my DH breathes funny-and worse at night. Gah!

And at the moment, he has a cough, which he then clears like a 90yr old, asthmatic who smokes and has a chest infection <boak> Makes me want to slap him. Stop fucking doing it!

mrsjay Fri 15-Feb-13 20:42:48

mine wants to see if there is a film on sky that we both could watch Id rather not tbh

mrsjay Fri 15-Feb-13 20:43:19

see how Unreasonable that is he wants to do something nice id rather stick pins in my own eyes grin

IvorHughJangova Fri 15-Feb-13 20:44:16

You're not alone.

MrsLouisTheroux Fri 15-Feb-13 20:47:49

Feeling slightly better thanks to getting it all out here! Glad I'm not alone Ivor!!
mrsjay DP has given up talking to me tonight, must be the scowl on my face every time he opens his stupid mouth sad

MrsLouisTheroux Fri 15-Feb-13 20:48:52

wheresmymilk DP's eating/breathing is going through me, it's awful.

discrete Fri 15-Feb-13 20:51:32

I am the same. But only since I've had the dc.

He usually apologises for existing and thanks me for having his children and is very sorry for the hormonal side effects.

Makes me want to punch him.

mrsjay Fri 15-Feb-13 20:53:27

well he is just being feeble discrete he needs slapped with a wet fish for that grin

MrsLouisTheroux Fri 15-Feb-13 20:54:48

discrete : He usually apologises for existing grin
My DP needs to do that today. Grrr.

MikeOxardAndWellard Fri 15-Feb-13 20:55:18

Hmm, depends which week really. If it's the week after payday, and you want him to leave the money and piss off for a week then YABU. If it's your fertile week, that's a bit U but understandable! If it's period week, I really wouldn't worry about it, he probably hates you back. ;)

Punkatheart Fri 15-Feb-13 20:55:31

Yes I really don't like your DP either.

He keeps coming around here and I tell him - no Steve/Dave/Pete/Harry/Clive - Mrs Louis Theroux needs you.

Bloomin' nuisance.

wink

Thank god I don't get PMT

<huge sigh of relief emoticon>

ledkr Spain Fri 15-Feb-13 20:56:19

I get this too. Just coming out of this months hatred and love him again now. It's awful isn't it? I can barely look at him.

MrsLouisTheroux Fri 15-Feb-13 20:56:39

OH JESUS WEPT. He's eating bl**dy CRISPS now sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now