to think audis are mostly driven by idiots

(232 Posts)
germyrabbit Thu 14-Feb-13 21:21:31

everytime i drive on the motorway an audi is up my arse flashing me to move over. on crimewatch just now an audi driver ploughed into some pedestrians in a town centre.

what it is about an audi that makes people drive like morons?

mrsjay Thu 14-Feb-13 21:23:07

my dh and dd always go on about audi drivers my dd humphs dh swears at them, and an Audi driver rammed into the back of dds little fiesta angry yanbu ( i dont think)

mrsjay Thu 14-Feb-13 21:23:30

dh says they get a twat chip inserted when they buy the car

determinedma Thu 14-Feb-13 21:23:52

My boss drives an Audi TT and isn't an idiot or a moron. Sweeping generalisation much?

YouTheCat Thu 14-Feb-13 21:24:24

Dd calls them a bunch of cocks.

iloveeverton Thu 14-Feb-13 21:24:47

Are you envy ?

YouTheCat Thu 14-Feb-13 21:24:48

OP did say 'most'

Andthentherewere5 Thu 14-Feb-13 21:25:29

Agree. Can I add that BMW drivers are all tossers too?

DomesticCEO Thu 14-Feb-13 21:25:40

They do seen to have taken over from BMW drivers recently as the Arseholes of the Road!

mrsjay Thu 14-Feb-13 21:26:02

Dd calls them a bunch of cocks.

I think she is right. the guy who drove into the back of dd it was his dads car so it goes down the generation. she was ok but the poor kid was distraught

germyrabbit Thu 14-Feb-13 21:26:06

jealous of what? driving up people's arses at 90mph on the fast lane then flashing them to move over. no i am not jealous of that.

Whydobabiescry Thu 14-Feb-13 21:26:14

I think that Audi's have taken the place previously occupied by BMW drivers - knobs if the road.

lyrasdaemo Thu 14-Feb-13 21:26:22

Only drivers of new Audis...

Are Audis the ones with the silly fairy light lamps at the front?

Beamur Thu 14-Feb-13 21:27:08

My Dad used to drive one. Ergo you are correct.
He was most miffed when I quoted a review of his car as being 'a lamb in wolfs clothing'.
That aside, I prefer them to BMW's.

Andthentherewere5 Thu 14-Feb-13 21:27:51

Its not jealousy. There are lots of amazingly expensive/lovely/prestigious cars out there but every time someone drives right on your bumper its an Audi or BMW!

Whydobabiescry Thu 14-Feb-13 21:27:52

Lol domesticceo cross post

sixlostmonkeys Thu 14-Feb-13 21:28:05

Not mostly.....'always' driven by idiots. When I say 'driven'....well, we can use that term loosely when talking about audi drivers. When I say 'drivers'......
grin

Audi drivers are the new volvo drivers.
When you see an audi - run! run for your life.
generalisation? no. Show me an audi owner who can drive and I promise I won't generalise anymore.

AnyFucker Thu 14-Feb-13 21:28:39

Gerrawaywithya

I drive an Audi A4 2.8L . I am a marvellous person and have never been up anyone's arse in my life.

All my boring saloon-owning neighbours stuc on their drives could only watch open mouthed as I sailed past sedately in the snow, with a regal wave. grin

GettingObsessive Thu 14-Feb-13 21:28:53

They do seen to have taken over from BMW drivers recently as the Arseholes of the Road!

^^ This. An Audi driver every time angry

ILikeToMoveItMoveIt Thu 14-Feb-13 21:29:02

It's simple. Audi drivers flash Ford and Vauxhall drivers because the Ford and Vauxhall drivers are driving shite cars and shouldn't be allowed on the road because of their poor car choice.

iloveeverton Thu 14-Feb-13 21:30:09

I have an Audi- been driving for 14 years, no points, no accidents <touch wood>

fishcalledwonder Thu 14-Feb-13 21:30:21

My lovely Mum drives an Audi and is a very considerate driver. They must have forgotten to include the twat chip with hers.

They do often have a tosspot behind the wheel, so YANBU because you used the word 'mostly'.

HollyBerryBush Thu 14-Feb-13 21:30:24

can you provide staistics for audi morons or are you basing it on one emotive programme?

I love Crimewatch - a large proportion of the wanted list is black/east european/north african arab. If I asked you why all ""ethnics" were ^most wanted^t you'd staple me to the wall and skin me for perpetuating racial sterotypes.

www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006ppmq/profiles/wanted-2012

ItsAllGoingToBeFine Thu 14-Feb-13 21:30:27

And Audi SUV drivers are the worst of the worst...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now