What happened to the thread about the 16 no 17yo dd who was ungrateful?

(89 Posts)
lollilou Mon 11-Feb-13 14:19:29

I was reading it this morning. The op was being given a huge flaming, did it all go horribly wrong?

GetOrf Mon 11-Feb-13 17:35:48

I don't think that the OP of the 16 year old dd with the flowers was real.

Just more disturbed by a reg agreeing with the twat.

<shitlist updated>

What's a PbP?

And TheSecondComing did you really say that??!!

JenaiMorris Mon 11-Feb-13 17:49:55

I will allow ds to take the train into Brizz. I went recently with my honourary dn and her friend though and they panicked at the turnstiles.

And yes, what is a PbP?

JenaiMorris Mon 11-Feb-13 18:10:13

oddboots that's a lovely thread.

TheSecondComing Mon 11-Feb-13 18:20:37

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

You have some cojones TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing Mon 11-Feb-13 18:30:00

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

That could be up there with the acronyms. WTFITC?

GetOrf Tue 12-Feb-13 09:19:09

What did they say TSC? grin

thegreylady Tue 12-Feb-13 09:27:09

Just want to say that on the whole I really like teenagers after 30 years teaching them. If I need to find a shop in a strange city I always ask a group of teenagers. Once I was overcome with longing as I passed a group eating chips and I asked for a chip. I got one with a lovely smile. They must have thought I was a mad old bat and they would possibly have been right :-)

GetOrf Tue 12-Feb-13 09:28:22

That's lovely greylady. grin

I really enjoy having dd's friends around. It was a bit tiresome when she was younger and had a houseful of kids - all that shrieking - much prefer having great big teenagers around the house eating me out of house and home

valiumredhead Tue 12-Feb-13 09:32:53

Instead of them getting under your feet Getorf you have to step over them now, don't you? grin

GetOrf Tue 12-Feb-13 09:35:32

YES - all that 'excuse me' as you step over their feet and get in the way of someone playing something on the playstation (ha!).

valiumredhead Tue 12-Feb-13 09:37:47

Ha ha ha ha, yes grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now