to have eaten...

(443 Posts)
benbobaggins Sun 10-Feb-13 19:11:08

nearly 48 Cadbury creme eggs this weekend? I bought a box on friday and they're nearly all gone blush

yaimee Sun 10-Feb-13 19:38:13

Don't start explaining yourself and defending your eating and body size, you started a light hearted thread, those people taking it seriously and making derogatory comments need to pull the sticks out from up their arses.

HecateWhoopass Sun 10-Feb-13 19:38:38

FORTY EIGHT? shock

don't you feel sick? They're really sickly little buggers, creme eggs.

PickledInAPearTree Sun 10-Feb-13 19:38:56

If anyone has any if the evil little suckers I'm happy to destroy them for you.

benbobaggins Sun 10-Feb-13 19:39:13

I bought them from the cash and carry, they were on special offer at £8.99

PickledInAPearTree Sun 10-Feb-13 19:39:45

Don't you go putting a stick up your arse though op god knows what would happen!

usualsuspect Sun 10-Feb-13 19:39:52

They are smaller than they used to be though hmm

OP, ignore the armchair DRs on here.

HecateWhoopass Sun 10-Feb-13 19:39:59

Oh, that wasn't meant in a 'you have an ed' way, btw. Just genuinely surprised you're not feeling queasy. I find creme eggs really sickly.

I could easily pack away 48 bounties though. grin

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Viviennemary Sun 10-Feb-13 19:40:23

That is a lot. I thought you meant the mini ones. But normal size. It's a wonder you're not ill. I think I once ate three in a day.

yaimee Sun 10-Feb-13 19:40:24

Also, those who are 'repulsed' should probably have a look at their own relationships with food.

EnjoyResponsibly Sun 10-Feb-13 19:40:29

Wow!

Personally I can't stand them, too sickly, but if you'd said Peppermint creams I could have gotten alongside.

Did you buy a giant box just for you or were they Easter gifts oops grin?

PickledInAPearTree Sun 10-Feb-13 19:41:06

If you get a good technique going you can get one down whole.

benbobaggins Sun 10-Feb-13 19:41:07

there's always time for a cheeky egg, I'm studying so can eat them whilst reading

ShoutyHead Sun 10-Feb-13 19:41:19

48? Have you thought about a uk version of woman v food? Step away from th fridge grin

Sorry, but that's gross. Eating 48 of anything is just wrong, but 48 sickly sweet creme eggs? Ew.

squeakytoy Sun 10-Feb-13 19:42:11

If you are on a "fasting" way of eating, then clearly there are issues with your diet. It is not normal to skip days of eating and it is not healthy for your body.

usualsuspect Sun 10-Feb-13 19:43:04

A whole one in your gob at once.Pickled?

You must have a big mouth.

EnjoyResponsibly Sun 10-Feb-13 19:43:08

I really, really wanted the hollow Easter egg size ones to be actual Creme Eggs. Can you imagine biting the top off one of those feckers in your fridge grin

Doyouthinktheysaurus Sun 10-Feb-13 19:43:25

Wow! My god, I think you may trump me in the chocolate eating stakes and I thought I was the biggest choccie scoffer aroundgrin

Don't feel bad, if you generally eat healthily, chalk it up to experience and move on.

It is a lot though! I used to manage 3-4 in be go and then I'd start to feel sick after an hour. I can't stomach them anymore, they are too sweet and sickly.

benbobaggins Sun 10-Feb-13 19:44:09

squeaky please read up on the 5:2 way of eating and you'll understand it more and not toss eating disorder around willy nilly

PickledInAPearTree Sun 10-Feb-13 19:44:49

Usual - yep! grin

Think snake eating mouse.

God dammit this has made me want a few now.

Another one who thought you were going to say a Findus lasagne. grin

Seriously though, that is wayyyy too much sugar, you're going to make yourself ill.

Possibly don't listen to the pregnant woman with a craving for chocolate though

EnjoyResponsibly Sun 10-Feb-13 19:45:26
benbobaggins Sun 10-Feb-13 19:45:27

enjoy with you on that one, I was part of the Facebook campaign to do a giant one grin

Fanjounchained Sun 10-Feb-13 19:46:00

FFS the OP has already explained that this is not her usual weekend...if you are repulsed or horrified by this thread then as someone said earlier, I'd look at your own relationship with food. It's not a case of food being bad/good...it's food...48 of one particular thing might bag you up, give you spots, give you the shits (in my case) or pile on the weight but it's still only food. Demonising a piece of bloody confectionery is just silly...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now