to have eaten...

(443 Posts)
benbobaggins Sun 10-Feb-13 19:11:08

nearly 48 Cadbury creme eggs this weekend? I bought a box on friday and they're nearly all gone blush

juneybean Sun 10-Feb-13 19:27:15

Good god woman! That's immense, I used to eat a few in a row and now I can't eat them, they're very sickly, maybe a mixture of all the eggs might be nice

coraltoes Sun 10-Feb-13 19:27:45

10-12 is indeed a healthy size, but not indicative of health. Your blood sugar level will be unhealthy after such a binge.

benbobaggins Sun 10-Feb-13 19:27:51

I do have a couple of spots erupting, a small price to pay I think

PickledInAPearTree Sun 10-Feb-13 19:27:55

Why be repulsed no ones making you eat them.

SkinnybitchWannabe Sun 10-Feb-13 19:28:50

I love Creme Eggs but couldn't eat that many..now big boxes of Malteasers are another story.. wink

cocolepew Sun 10-Feb-13 19:28:56

"Will you poo or lay an egg?" Hahahaha excellent grin.

Mrsrobertduvall Sun 10-Feb-13 19:29:10

Good god.
I ate 5 in an evening last week and never want to eat another one again.

hippoCritt Sun 10-Feb-13 19:29:11

Is that all you have eaten or have you had other food too?

benbobaggins Sun 10-Feb-13 19:30:35

had normal meals too

Mendeleyev Sun 10-Feb-13 19:30:47

I'm impressed! I had my first one of the year last week and I was a bit disappointed in it. I'm hoping I haven't gone off them!

holy cow! That will not have done your pancreas any favours.

numbum Sun 10-Feb-13 19:31:26

shock how?? Surely you deserve a place in the Guiness book of records!!

You may not think you have an eating disorder, but seriously, you do.

Crikey this is such a first world thread. Must have cost a fair few pounds.

specialsubject Sun 10-Feb-13 19:34:56

guzzling all that chocolate and then going 'back to fasting' does not sound like a normal, healthy eating pattern to me.

if you eat nothing but chocolate you won't get overweight as long as the total calories are lower than the amount you burn off - any student will tell you that. :-) However it is obviously not a balanced diet or showing any appreciation of good health.

unreasonable? Yes, as in 'lacking in reason'.

Fanjounchained Sun 10-Feb-13 19:34:59

worsestershiresauce - Do you know the OP personally, do you know what she normally eats on a daily basis ? Think not...how the hell are you qualified to decide if she has an eating disorder or not ?

MousyMouse Sun 10-Feb-13 19:35:51

blimey!
where did you get such a big box?
shops around here only seem to have the 12egg boxes.

Dollyboo Sun 10-Feb-13 19:35:54

I would get blood glucose checked- type 2 diabetes springs to mind. I don't this this particularly humorous.

PickledInAPearTree Sun 10-Feb-13 19:36:04

Going around telling people they have eating disorders with absolutely no knowledge of them is seriously ridiculous.

WhichIsBest Sun 10-Feb-13 19:36:04

I love them but there is no way I could do that!

countrykitten Sun 10-Feb-13 19:36:18

48 cc eggs and fasting tomorrow? I mean this kindly but you do have a problem with food going on here. Bingeing and fasting truly fucks your body.

usualsuspect Sun 10-Feb-13 19:37:21

Don't you just love people that diagnose other people over the internet.

Blimey OP, I love creme eggs but 48?

I can't even eat one - far too sickly for me!

benbobaggins Sun 10-Feb-13 19:37:57

I agree I would have an eating disorder if I said, I've just eaten 48 creme eggs, now I have to make myself sick until there all gone, I do not do this every weekend I follow the fasting way of eating, don't smoke, don't drink, eat healthy and do lots of exercise, I'm not repulsed at myself, just surprised that they have nearly all gone

TheVermiciousKnid Sun 10-Feb-13 19:38:00

Well, the good thing is that there are now 48 fewer creme eggs in the world. Nasty things, ugh.

I think it's quite possible that you might lay a creme egg. I wonder what it would hatch into. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now