Join us at Workfest for expert advice on kickstarting your career x

WorraLiberty. What a legend

(288 Posts)
DoItToJulia Thu 07-Feb-13 07:54:10

Show your support here. The other thread is still going. Not nice.

ledkr Thu 07-Feb-13 18:41:37

Yeah go away if we are that unpleasant.
Today mn has helped me with a school issue massively and also at the moment helping me diagnose my poorly dd.
Not nasty at all.
Love the way worra has stayed quiet during cunt gate.
(Yeah alright I stole the idea from pag but still quite funny

PickledInAPearTree Thu 07-Feb-13 18:47:17

Worra is supposed to be on here 24/7.

Shes letting herself down.

shemademedoit Thu 07-Feb-13 18:49:38

I missed the thread being pulled....what was the MNHQ reason?

SoleSource Thu 07-Feb-13 18:57:49

Mumsneter are evil, disease riddled reptiles.

Except for Hully thanks

LadyBeagleEyes Thu 07-Feb-13 18:58:17

Ooh, I'm in GetOrf.
You start though.
Millions of rabbits annoy me incessantly though grin
Ok, I started.

ledkr Thu 07-Feb-13 18:59:20

Reason was the op was a pita hilarious

Maryz Thu 07-Feb-13 19:48:27

Yes Fenton.

I'm constantly amazed by how many people hate it so much, and hate us all, and think hq are shite at running it, yada yada.

I mean, why bother?

TuftyFinch Thu 07-Feb-13 20:49:41

My favourite poster was of Bodie from The Professionals.

quoteunquote Thu 07-Feb-13 20:56:08

I did like the MN deletion links,

It's not nice when adults bully,

I love that someone started a support thread, Hopefully there are more nice people than not.

Portofino Thu 07-Feb-13 21:07:13

I am confused. I thought Worra started the other thread herself, as a joke, and that's why MN didn't delete it.

Boomerwang Thu 07-Feb-13 22:04:20

can someone link the pic to TW's dick please? I have to know what all the fuss is about.

WorraLiberty Thu 07-Feb-13 22:04:44

Ledkr I'm hoping my bones will make national headlines like Richard III's grin

No I didn't start the other thread Portofino, I have no idea who did but it was funny.

PickledInAPearTree Thu 07-Feb-13 22:12:31

Theres a link upthread Boomerwang, be careful my PC thought TWs cock had a virus.

WorraLiberty Thu 07-Feb-13 22:20:07

Mine said "AVG has detected knob rot. Delete or quarantine?" shock

MikeOxardAndWellard Thu 07-Feb-13 22:36:57

You should use appropriate protection in approaching twc.

PickledInAPearTree Thu 07-Feb-13 22:46:51

It was... long

And covered in tight brown corduroy.

Boomerwang Thu 07-Feb-13 22:54:42

well I suppose his trousers were a bit tight...

mgrg Tue 19-Feb-13 01:48:03

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

mgrg Tue 19-Feb-13 01:49:39

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

mgrg Tue 19-Feb-13 02:08:53

Mgrg are you wanting to arrange an off board meeting? Because that would be Odd And Unusual.

TanteRose Tue 19-Feb-13 02:47:50

she is referring to another thread...no sure why she's posted on this one confused

Pagwatch Tue 19-Feb-13 08:43:32

Is someone really confused? And asking to take it outside (but presumeably during a lunch hour because he/she has a job)?

TandB Tue 19-Feb-13 08:47:42

mgrg - I was sympathetic to you on the other thread, but, in the nicest possible way, do get over it.

Worra said absolutely nothing wrong - nothing at all. Not even anything that could be interpreted as being snide.

And stop telling people to get a job. Not everyone can work/needs to work/chooses to use childcare and work/can find a job. You are being very rude.

Montybojangles Tue 19-Feb-13 08:51:26

Mgrg, seriously now, worra wasnt having any sort of a go at you. Why are you taking your anger out on her? This is just wierd now that you are going out of you way to find a post about worra and be nasty on it.
Have you thought about counselling maybe. I think perhaps you are still going through the stages of grieving (one of which is anger), and you maybe need some support. I doubt shouting on MN is going to help heal your heart.
I'm sorry for your loss, and sorry you feel that you are not getting support from some of your family. I hope things get better and easier for you soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now