to do some Byker Grove related research?

(13 Posts)
manicbmc Wed 06-Feb-13 18:01:49

And a colleague's ds was in the last series.

insancerre Wed 06-Feb-13 18:01:05

DS went to school with one of the girls from byker grove, regina. she played

Was it Noddy who had the gay kiss? I used to love byker grove

The one who had the gay kiss (can't remember his name) used to work in a bar where I grew up, and served me many a Smirnoff ice. when I was fifteen

manicbmc Wed 06-Feb-13 17:41:01

I used to see many of them (Ant and Dec and others from later series) in Burger King. Once saw Spuggie and Donna in MacD's on Northumberland Street. And have a friend who was in it for a while as an aerobics instructor or something like that.

fromparistoberlin Wed 06-Feb-13 17:27:03

we knew the girl that played the Posh southern one at Uni

she ended up running some posh southern bars!

Groovee Wed 06-Feb-13 17:18:26

Wonder what ever happened to Spuggies Mate Winston.

snuffaluffagus Wed 06-Feb-13 15:43:44

Spuggie worked in fenwicks in newcastle for a bit didn't she?

OMG, I fancied him too, I saw him once in Macdonalds grin
I saw Spuggie at Seaburn too, I grew up in the north east.

TheDuchessOfEarl Wed 06-Feb-13 15:16:09

Evil I have snogged Gil, he took me to the cinema to see Dead Poets Society when I was about 14. I thought I was tres cool to be seeing a guy from TV but then he dumped me we drifted apart.

The lady who played Lou lives near me I often see her pottering around our town. I think she has a band.

EvilTwins Wed 06-Feb-13 07:45:35

I had a massive crush on the lead guy (Gil?) in the first series. Google tells me he is a a motivational speaker. Crushingly disappointing.

Groovee Wed 06-Feb-13 07:41:44

I loved Byker Grove. Though PJ got on my nerves when he was bedding all the girls at one point. I often wondered about the bloke who did Tai Chi and lured Duncan to the cult by using Leah a girl who ended up with Lou the foster Carer. Wonder what Lou is doing these days.

BangOn Wed 06-Feb-13 07:35:36

Never mind Ant & Dec or Donna Air, I had a massive crush on Lee (Jemma's long-haired rebel boyfriend), although looking back there were probably red-flags all over the place...

Anyway, after a spot of googling, it turns out he now plays bass in Beth Jeans Houghton's band. So there you go!

Does anyone else wonder about these things or aibu?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now