Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

to have moved seats after obese woman continously farted through the film?

(150 Posts)
plugplant Tue 05-Feb-13 23:00:34

It was a local village do, she is a nice lady and I had chatted with her before the film as she was sitting next to me. The first couple of farts I tried not to notice. But they kept on coming and it was making me retch. I had no option but to move seats in the break.

I did not confront her and I tried to cover my nose as discreetly as I could but do you think I was rude for not bearing it out until the end of the film?

cumfy Wed 06-Feb-13 23:44:35

Oh it was Troll Hunter then.grin

Buzzardbird Wed 06-Feb-13 23:37:48

Whooops myporkylips

Sunnywithshowers Wed 06-Feb-13 23:03:26

Forrest Guff
Days of Thunderpants
Top Bum

7lbminigoals Wed 06-Feb-13 22:25:41

Shitness
The spy who Parped Me
Skids and the City
The Poo-man Show
Shatting Hill
Me and My Guff
Raiders of the lost Arse
The empire farts back
Spinal Crap
Ten things I hate about Poo
Parpeye
Shite-anic
these are all from my husband who just HAD to contribute! I saved this thread for him coz i knew he'd love it.. Sorry! wink quite possibly a thread killer but hope not

LineRunner Wed 06-Feb-13 21:16:09

The remake of Les Miserables, featuring Deflatine

EugenesAxe Wed 06-Feb-13 21:12:11

As my sister would say 'Bazinga!' - reading your title I laughed a lot and thought 'No, but you will certainly get grief from people for correlating fart frequency and weight.'

First response...

RafflesWay Wed 06-Feb-13 21:11:54

Will you all stop it! My dh absolutely loves this thread and keeps making me check back to latest comments. complex your last post has caused immense hilarity!!

LineRunner Wed 06-Feb-13 21:08:19

Godfarter II

BalloonSlayer Wed 06-Feb-13 21:05:07

Was it a Clint Eastwood season?

Fartbreak Ridge
Sudden Impact
Every which way but loose (which was lucky)

iliketea Wed 06-Feb-13 20:05:25

OP - how did the apology go?

Acandlelitshadow Wed 06-Feb-13 11:35:31

Perfume?

Back To The Farture?

Tootsie?

FlorentinePogen Wed 06-Feb-13 11:26:13

You should have nipped out for a clothes peg at break and come back wearing it on your nose.

a) Everyone would think you are a cool hipster with Vera Wang jewellery on your phizzog and...

b) Obese farter would get the message.

smile

shewhowines Wed 06-Feb-13 10:31:12

everybody else nearby probably think it was the op because she moved.

whattodoo Wed 06-Feb-13 10:27:12

In a funny way, I hope it was her that was farting and not someone else flatulating down/up wind.

If it wasn't her, she probably now thinks OP moved because she was embarrassed about her own stink bombs.

complexnumber Wed 06-Feb-13 10:22:47

OP - absolutely you should apologise for moving. And the come back and tell us how that conversation went.

"That's alright love. If you think they smelt, cop this BELCH!"

WorraLiberty England Wed 06-Feb-13 10:18:24

OP - absolutely you should apologise for moving. And the come back and tell us how that conversation went.

"That's alright love. I couldn't wait for you to fuck off...hence the reason I let off all those stink bombs". grin

WandaDoff Wed 06-Feb-13 09:58:29

Thunderpants.. oh no that was a real film

iliketea Wed 06-Feb-13 09:56:13

Am wondering the appropriate response to "so sorry about moving the other night, you're a lovely woman, but your windy bottom was ruining my enjoyment of the film" !! I mean what does one say to that?!

Fakebook Wed 06-Feb-13 09:53:21

grin good thread.

Can I add:

Fartkenstein
The Devil wears Parp-er

ShotgunNotDoingThePans Wed 06-Feb-13 09:34:48

Parp fiction?

ShotgunNotDoingThePans Wed 06-Feb-13 09:33:50

Blowout?

FlyingFig Wed 06-Feb-13 09:29:52

How to lose a guy in 10 days?

The Last Airbender?

Fart Attack hosted by Neil Poo'Cannon?

Are you seriously contemplating apologising to someone for moving seats because you suspected her of seeping poisonous wind in the local village hall?! How's that conversation going to go?!

complexnumber Wed 06-Feb-13 09:27:21

The Sweet Smell of Success.
Fart of Darkness

Piecesofmyheart Wed 06-Feb-13 09:15:38

Fartgo.

But actually OP yanbu really. Fart once and you can pretend it wasn't you. Fart twicw in a confined space when you are in extremely close proximity to another person then get up and go. Even if its only temporarily.

WorraLiberty England Wed 06-Feb-13 08:55:02

White Men Can't Trump

Haha! Brilliant! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now