To think I have the best job on the Planet?

(54 Posts)
CityTiliDie Tue 05-Feb-13 20:46:53

I am sooooo lucky to have the best job in the world.

Today I changed a mans life for the better just by cutting his toenails. Everyday I make people feel better by treating their feet but today had a man with MH problems and hadnt cut his toenail for over five years...... you can work it out by the length roughly.
He was in pain and had difficulty walking but 45 minutes later danced out of my room with a smile on his face. It gives me a bigger high than any drug could to see it.

WHy is your job the best?

pandaptogether Mon 11-Feb-13 10:34:55

I love my job too, I am a florist and love it, although I know I wont get any flowers on valentines day

bedmonster I am using Vicks vaporub on my yucky toenails with quite good results so far, might be worth a try?

city Couldn't do a 'foot' job but what a lovely outcome smile

Gottalovecosta Mon 11-Feb-13 11:51:00

I'm a Midwife and love my job ,think its the best job ever. Get to meet lots of new people, no day is ever the same. Get a real high when I've helped someone through a difficult situation or a difficult birth and leave them with their new family. Just wonderful.

bedmonster Mon 11-Feb-13 12:46:53

Thanks for the advice guys, it's only on one and a half nails and it's not bad, my mums nails got all thick and brittle and kind of poked up they were so infected, mine are just a bit discoloured but I can see where the infection is spreading and maybe that will happen to me too?
Oh well, it's only feet and I hate them anyway, i'd never wear a pair of flip flops!
pandaptogether i've always thought it must be lovely to be a florist, but don't your hands freeze?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now