To hate hate hate having tiny boobs

(157 Posts)
Alwaysasking Fri 01-Feb-13 17:48:13

Without a highly padded bra my chest is completely flat - like a bloke. I am relatively small framed but I hate my lack of boobs sooo much. My friends always go on about how 'lucky' I am because big boobs are painful/annoying etc but in reality I would be delighted to have C or even B cups which I don't imagine to be hard to live with!

AIBU to hate having small boobs? I hate that I live in 'Abracadabra Bras', hate that I can't wear a bikini because I look ridiculous. I don't know anyone else as flat as me!

LyingWitchInTheWardrobe Tue 05-Feb-13 17:24:00

Better natural boobs is what I think; big or small, but not implanted with crap. Any size is better.

I think as a smaller-boobed woman, you'll always look neat and well put together. It's not as easy when you have enormous boobs.

Bunbaker Tue 05-Feb-13 18:34:44

"Clothes don't fit, they just hang. Necklines are made to make the most of cleavages, strappy tops are hung too low, blouses are baggy at the front, etc.
I wear padded bras all the time and am lucky enough to have a dh who loves me for who I am and who has never once made a disparaging comment about my boobs. I'm happy with them the way they are now. I wear padded bras because otherwise clothes don't fit but if I could buy clothes for small breasted women then I would and I could then buy cheaper bras."

Yes, yes yes to all of the above. My biggest gripe is that so many tops are too low cut for me to wear unless I wear a T-shirt/vest top underneath.

"Oh and by the way, small boobs do look just as bad when you get older."

Mine don't. I breastfed DD for 6 months and mine are the same as they were when I was 22 - I'm 54 now.

FellatioNels0n Wed 06-Feb-13 06:39:31

Yes, yes yes to all of the above. My biggest gripe is that so many tops are too low cut for me to wear unless I wear a T-shirt/vest top underneath.

But I find that too, and I am the cleavage queen. grin Most of them look positively obscene unless I put a camisole underneath. I can get away with it for glamorous evening wear for a big night like a ball, but anything less dressy than that it just seems inappropriate and wrong, and attention-seeking. Even for very glam occasions I still need to close the gap a bit with a safety pin, lest I look like I wish to swallow men whole down the front of my dress.

Who can actually wear these things? confused I think if you have an average or smaller sized chest it's probably easier actually. People don't stare quite so much. grin

TessTing123 Wed 06-Feb-13 07:26:59

Clothes dont fit anyone. Fact. I expect to alter anything off the peg to fit me. If it's too advanced for me or something expensive I take it to a tailor. My life changed when I stopped expecting clothes to fit straight off the hanger.

StuntGirl Wed 06-Feb-13 17:41:43

Rhubarb that's awful sad People are vile about women's bodies regardless of how they look I've found.

I do appreciate that it's equally difficult for women with no or small breasts as it is for women with huge breasts, we're both at different ends of the same spectrum I feel.

lazydog Wed 06-Feb-13 18:19:47

No, YANBU. I feel the same. Actually, I have no problem with how my boobs look as they are now, if they could be taken in isolation, but it's that proportion thing that everyone else has mentioned. I'd be happy with being this flat chested (which is what I am - with no padded bra on I look totally boyish) IF I was also slim (like I was back in my teens/early 20s, and yet I wasn't happy with how my boobs looked then sad ) but now I'm a sz14 in bottoms, sz12 in tops, and in profile my belly sticks out further than my boobs! Clothes in my size (correct back width, etc) don't fit because I can't fill them up in front... Plus my belly isn't huge but it looks far bigger because I'm not in proportion.

YellowTulips Wed 06-Feb-13 20:05:57

I am pretty happy with my small "b's" tbh. No complaints from DH either (that he has mentioned).

Got bras and swimwear sorted from max cleavage webite for when I want some more volume!

My general view is that it's easier to make small breasts look bigger but virtually impossible to do the reverse.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now