To have been so excited and shouted at a passing car?

(32 Posts)

Waiting at a bus stop earlier, there was queue of traffic. The car stopped just to the right of the bus stop had the best personalised plate I have ever seen- A1 BVU. I may have accidentally shouted YES YOU ARE! at said car, arousing the attention of the driver, and the other people waiting at the bus stop. That was THE most awkward bus journey of my life grin grin grin Lady with the silver bmw, I salute you!

Actually, I've just remembered another car reg I spotted (and photographed)

B1 GDK

I kid you not smile

thismumismad Tue 29-Jan-13 21:50:22

Best number plate I ever saw was........

C144 RAP

I kid you not

Saw one once which was F4T 5LAG. Funny but who the hell would want that? Unless they worked for Viz I suppose.

ln1981 Tue 29-Jan-13 22:03:36

one round here is EW D1C
driven by an elderly lady no less grin

HestonsFatCock Tue 29-Jan-13 22:04:02

The last embarrassing thing I did (in a big exhibitionist way) was in Dublin 9 years ago. We'd gotten my DP to look after Ds1 (10 months old) for our first post DC mini break. I was pissed up and happy after getting over PND and in my inebriated state, leaned into the window of a passing car (young male driver) and said "halloooo, I'm on my holidays!" and then staggered off. DH was cringing. Happy days.

Heston grin

missrlr Wed 30-Jan-13 14:25:53

Oh number plates, lots and lots to chose from
Hot 53X
Toy 123
M1 Way
A45ton
FUN 123
Sp3 edy

Loads of personal ones e.g. names and for the scientists their favourite bug / protein / crop / animal etc

I managed to shout (whilst driving a convertible and stationary at some lights so it was heard by all an sundry) a (quite long) tirade about someone in front's driving, cutting me up and general incompetence, to the amusement of the police officer standing on the pavement next to the line of traffic

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now