Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To feel sad that DS (5) is so keen on telling the truth all the time?

(35 Posts)
BupcakesAndCunting Tue 29-Jan-13 01:16:34

OK so I am but still...

Earlier on I did a quite smelly botty bubble. It was SBD. DH unexpectedly came back into the room (thought he was in the shower) and said "OH MY GOD HAS SOMETHING DIED IN HERE??" I said "Ha ha no, little Cunting just parped." Little Cunting side eyes me and goes "No I DIDN'T. Fibber. It was YOU"

Also, in a fit of pique the other day I said something quite rude about a boy in his class (he has been physically hurting DS though) andimmediately I corrected myself "Mummy shouldn't have said that, mummy was wrong, please don't repeat that." As soon as I get him to the class door, DS spots his nemesis and says "Oh look there's <name I called him>!" then he looks at his teacher and says "Mummy said that name,she told me not to tell anyone though"

BestMomEvah. sad

socharlotte Tue 29-Jan-13 09:53:33

The potty mouth that keeps on giving xxxxx

FreudiansSlipper Tue 29-Jan-13 09:55:52

shopping in the little tescos up the road when i told ds to stay by the milk while i went to the next aisle (very busy and he was getting in the way and he was carrying his school kitchen rolls stuck together rocket project) next thing i hear is why have you left me alone mummy i do not like it when you leave me alone where are you in a very sad voice

this was 10 seconds after i last saw him

yesterday late for school i explained that ds did nto want to get dressed he calmly told his teacher yes and then mummy shouted at me

i give up trying to be the perfect mummy

BupcakesAndCunting Tue 29-Jan-13 09:57:38

True, dat.

I'd rather be a potty mouth than a lemon-lipped old prig though smile

BambieO Tue 29-Jan-13 10:00:00

Ladies! shock put the pistols down I repeat out the pistols down grin

BambieO Tue 29-Jan-13 10:02:50

*put - blush

but for what it's worth I think you are a classy lady bups, I would most definitely blame the nearest culprit too to preserve our ladylikeness be it baby or dog blush

BupcakesAndCunting Tue 29-Jan-13 10:03:57

I am VERY CLASSY.

<kicks Pot Noodle Bombay Bad Boy under sofa>

BambieO Tue 29-Jan-13 10:08:12

Some people wouldn't know a light hearted thread if it came along and whipped out their judgy thongs right from their 'bottoms' arse is obviously very non classy grin

ScrambledSmegs Tue 29-Jan-13 10:11:09

Not quite the same but - DD1 (not quite 3) has taken on board the alliterative qualities of 'Silly Billy' and now applies it to ^everything. Yoghurt boggurt, rabbit babbit, Daddy Baddy. Guess what I am?

Ever tried to explain to a toddler why they shouldn't shout Mummy Bummy at full volume in the fruit & veg aisle, without making it even more amusing to them? Impossible.

<sinks to floor>

<dies a little>

ScrambledSmegs Tue 29-Jan-13 10:13:55

You are exceptionally classy, Bups. I've read about you in Burke's Peerage an' all.

Notafoodbabyanymore Wed 30-Jan-13 05:24:29

Just remembered another one from my precious DD -

"Eew, yuck, mummy I can smell poo. Did you blow off again?"

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now