to object to Susanna Reids predilection for nasty sheer black tights?

(37 Posts)
HanneHolm Mon 28-Jan-13 09:18:56

its got to stop.

fuckadoodlepoopoo Mon 28-Jan-13 13:13:53

I personally think opaques are old fashioned, probably because they were fashionable when i was a teenager and early twenties so i wore them all the time. So i just find them naff.

Also don't feel the need to slag off the clothes of choice of a woman who happens to be on telly. I find it bitchy and unnecessary, but then perhaps that's just me. Im always uncomfortable with women slagging each other off, especially when its about something as superficial as what clothes they chose to wear. I always think it says a lot more about the one doing the bitching than the one being bitched about.

FreePeaceSweet Mon 28-Jan-13 13:22:49

Was I the only kid sent to the shop for their Mum's barely black or nearly black tights? Every Saturday without fail.

Glittertwins Mon 28-Jan-13 13:26:13

I personally dislike sheer black tights and especially on me. If I had been wearing that red dress, I would wear nude tights. I don't think opaques would be a vast improvement with the shoes she is also wearing.

Startail Mon 28-Jan-13 13:34:41

They are tights, totally inoffensive normal tights.

How on earth could they bother anyone????

CashmereHoodlum Mon 28-Jan-13 13:40:26

I didn't know they were out! I never wear tights so I'm not up to date with trends in tights.

She can wear what she bloody well likes.

GetOrf Mon 28-Jan-13 13:43:43

Who the hell is she?

She looks like she has dressed out of Working Girl.

I borrowed a pair of my dd's tights in an emergency. barely Black (she has to have them that colour as it is part of a uniform). They made my legs look hideous.

Kikithecat Mon 28-Jan-13 14:24:02

So is American Tan back yet then?

HanneHolm Mon 28-Jan-13 15:01:08

laduree

You are a crazylady

HanneHolm Mon 28-Jan-13 15:02:26

i wore them a lot when i was working in the 90s. I think "sainsbury's" was my brand of choice

Flossiechops Mon 28-Jan-13 15:06:14

Yanbu!! It's not just the tights though. She has the most hideous taste in clothes. Have you noticed that snake skin jacket she wears? What about the shiny red shirt with the huge bow at the front? I can't understand it, I think she is really attractive and has a lovely figure! confused

Flossiechops Mon 28-Jan-13 15:15:23

Getorf, she's the anchor woman on bbc1 breakfast, I look forward to seeing what she's wearing each morning sad

Autumn12 Mon 28-Jan-13 15:16:51

These have been back in fashion for a while now. Not that I personally woudl wear them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now