To say I get it. You're all terribly terribly busy parents

(67 Posts)
HoneyDragon Sat 26-Jan-13 12:45:50

Now stop posting bloody threads competing to be the busiest and chill the fuck out.

Procrastinate.

Have a nice sensible debate about who would win in a fight a Wank Badger or a Cunt Weasel.

But please stop posting threads about how much time your dcs take up and how much shit you have that needs doing. There are no prizes.

I'm so busy I'm on MN. grin

SayMama Sat 26-Jan-13 12:47:41

I would, but I'm terribly busy with the children < hides the remote >

P.S. Cunt Weasel obvs smile

smile My money's on the cunt weasel.

NoelHeadbands Sat 26-Jan-13 12:48:08

I haven't got time to answer this. We're running late for euphonium practice

HoneyDragon Sat 26-Jan-13 12:48:37

grin

Wolfiefan Sat 26-Jan-13 12:50:50

I'm not a busy mum. I'm a lazy one!
I see your cunt weasel and raise you a cunting badger.
grin

Thumbwitch Sat 26-Jan-13 12:51:41

Cuntweasel, for sure.

Whaddya mean, busy? I'm never always busy. Busy busy busy. Busy is my middle name.

<<pats baby back to sleep on sofa while continuing to MN>>

Oh yeah, cuntweasel.

<was too busy to have read the OP properly the first time around>

Busy?

I'm currently lounging on the couch with my phone eating chocolate cake.

You cannot comprehend how hectic m th schedule is. I'm going to have to make myself a cuppa in s minute... The utter drudgery of my existence knows no bounds sad

Wank badger for the win btw.

Snowingagain Sat 26-Jan-13 12:54:28

Not only are there no prizes you have a good chance of making yourself ill ... Just read this article this morning:

Our culture’s relationship to time is very unbalanced. And this is taking a toll on many. A starting point here is to realize that you have all the time there is. Literally. And all the time that anyone else has—24 hours in a day.
You can change your relationship to time by changing the way you pay attention. Stop for a moment and put your attention in your feet. Now put it in your heart. Breathe deeply and really feel your lungs. Take regular moments during the day to simply put your attention on something. Notice a beautiful flower. Or a tree. Or the sky. Slow down and pay attention. Eventually this little practice will improve your relationship to time. Delegate. And say the following affirmation:
I have all the time in the world to do what really matters. I am the source of time. And I can change my relationship to time and rebalance my body.

Oh and cunt weasel obviously....

I think (apart from Summer Rain) you're all underestimating the Wank Badger. Nasty little fuckers they are.

Pascha Sat 26-Jan-13 12:55:53

I am busy

<eats second custard doughnut>

<pushes baby swing with foot absent-mindedly>

Cailinsalach Sat 26-Jan-13 12:56:05

Wank Badger. Obvs
(See,I am so very busy I have to use abbreviations)

FarelyKnuts Sat 26-Jan-13 12:56:11

Im too busy to even answer your question!

Pascha Sat 26-Jan-13 12:56:41

and cuntweasel gets my vote

Hassled Sat 26-Jan-13 12:57:49

I'm so busy that when I go to bed at night it's already later than the time I need to get up.

DublinMammy Sat 26-Jan-13 12:57:53

Cunt Weasel no question. Wank Badger is going DOWN......

Softlysoftly Sat 26-Jan-13 12:59:06

I'm so busy I'm having to multitask and mn from the toilet.

I am so busy though. I haven't stopped MNetting since I woke! grin

Wank badger would win

Cortana Sat 26-Jan-13 13:01:59

Chuh! Busy!?

I am in joggers on the couch with MN. DS and DP are on the Xbox seeing the Ring safely to Mordor. I could be tidying, sure, but then I'd miss fight over who gets to be Legolas. My money is on DS, he's a sneaky bugger.

Wank-Badger over the Cunt-Weasel. Everytime.

MrsGeologist Sat 26-Jan-13 13:02:16

Is a wank badger in any way related to a Honey Badger, because those things are vicious.

If so, my money is on the wank badger.

giraffesCantEatNHSPotatoes Sat 26-Jan-13 13:05:24

I am being lazy as fuck today

HazeltheMcWitch Sat 26-Jan-13 13:06:35

WankBadger would win. Cos he's not a stripey badger, he's a honey badger, and those things are mean.

He's meet his match in the Arse-vark though.

MrsCR Sat 26-Jan-13 13:07:00

still in my pjs, encouraging the dcs to have a lunchtime nap even tho they are 3 and 4 so I can get on with my jobs watch real housewives of Beverly Hills

wank badger everytime

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now