Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

to actually love Glee?

(104 Posts)

blush Do I have to name change now?

I'm watching it now as I recorded it so I can skip through the adverts. I actually love it. I sit and sing along to the songs and just enjoy watching it.

I have no idea why either.

Am I alone? Is this a sign of needing a life?

Btw I am in love with Blake blush

YorkshireDeb Wed 23-Jan-13 22:43:16

No YANBU. Glee is amazing. But puck is my favourite. X

allthegoodnamesweretaken Wed 23-Jan-13 22:43:21

YANBU I love it! Well the first 3 series anyway, watched a couple of the new series and wasn't impressed.
Rachel's character was my favourite, she reminded of my younger self in a way blush. (Not so much the destined for stardom thing, but definitely her neurotic side and the social embarrassments)

Blaine**

I was obsessed with Puck for the from first series onwards. He is gorgeous and I was actually glad to see him in the other episode.

I lobe Blaines voice!

Puck on the guitar though is amazing.

MrsBungleBear Wed 23-Jan-13 22:48:19

YANBU! Best programme on TV! I also record it and skip the ads.

I like Puck and Britney S Pears.

threesocksmorgan Wed 23-Jan-13 22:50:33

YANBU
I don't watch it, but dd(sn) loves it....so peace

BackforGood Wed 23-Jan-13 22:53:02

No, YANBU - tis fab. Well, the first 2 series were before Sky took it off me sad
My dcs watch it on line, but whenever I've tried to do that it seems to get about 1/2 hour in and then just freeze. Oddly enough, that was what I was watching this evening - watched one episode fine but now it's stuck on the next one I was watching.

It's a great programme though - fantastic music. smile

I love it and I am far too old to have s crush on puck blush The first episode was on a few days ago so I'm watching it from the start again smile

The new fella that's interested in Rachel is gorgeous.

SJP singing. Why oh why?

allthegoodnamesweretaken Wed 23-Jan-13 22:58:47

BackforGood you need to try and find a putlocker version, they're the best I've found.

threesocksmorgan Wed 23-Jan-13 23:00:02

dd has the concert dvd, there is a very hot guy in it

Cherriesarelovely Wed 23-Jan-13 23:04:05

It is an amazing show. So clever and funny and the musical arrangements are incredible. We absolutely adore it in my house.

MyPetMonsterAndMe Wed 23-Jan-13 23:07:10

No, YANBU, it's a good show. I'm also totally in love with Blaine blush

MrsBungleBear Wed 23-Jan-13 23:07:55

I watch The Glee Project too!

The new guy is hot but he is not a patch on Finn.

Makes me wish I could sing. While its on I can pretend though grin

BackforGood Wed 23-Jan-13 23:17:47

SPsF.... a what ? (you've lost me on the technical details there blush

bruffin Wed 23-Jan-13 23:20:18

My Dd 15 is huge Glee fan and I still enjoy it. Dd is a member of something called the Dappers who are the Darrren Criss fan club.
Its great because Dd will listen to such a wide range of music because of glee.

Nanny0gg Wed 23-Jan-13 23:20:34

I'm too old but I love it! Not sure about series 4 though. I miss Mike Chang. I loved his dancing with Brittany.
And all the singing is truly lovely.

Back Technical details on what?

13Iggis Wed 23-Jan-13 23:34:53

Watched it tonight. Makes a refreshing change from all the serial killer programmes I seem to watch blush

BadRoly Wed 23-Jan-13 23:37:19

This is mine and dd1's guilty pleasure! We have just finished series 2 and ordered series 3 and loved it! It's been great for opening those mother/daughter chats too!

bruffin Wed 23-Jan-13 23:38:32

If you like Glee, you must see Pitch Perfect

YorkshireDeb Thu 24-Jan-13 03:47:16

Ooh, dying to watch pitch perfect. And yes, the glee project is also brilliant. Surprised blane won this series though x

swooosh Thu 24-Jan-13 03:56:30

Glee is amaaaaazing! Pitch Perfect is a MUST SEE if you lov Glee.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now