Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

AIBU to think Sherrie Hewson...

(108 Posts)
DrHolmes Wed 23-Jan-13 13:11:21

...likes acting silly? I don't really watch Loose women, have seen a few episodes over the years and don't really like it. Today I am working from home procrastinating and the show is on in the background. It just seems to me that any sort of serious topic they try to talk about she pretends/acts not to know about it and that it's funny in a way to not know about it. Och, I don't know, she is just annoying me. Linda Robson is also on it and I always get the impression she also doesn't try. It's like as soon as they hear the words "parliament", "book", "economics" etc they just switch their brains off because they think they don't understand it and can't contribute towards the conversation.

Huff.

BupcakesAndCunting Wed 23-Jan-13 21:45:05

Andrea McLean is a fucking horror.

She'd have you believe that butter wouldn't melt but she is a scarlet woman, that Andrea.

And she looks like that flying dog off of Never-ending Story.

SoleSource England Wed 23-Jan-13 22:29:47

I fucking LOATHE Andrea Clean.

Smug, sarcastic, slimy grinning pointless person.

JSP I love!

baffleddad Wed 23-Jan-13 22:33:03

listen to womens hour on radio 4 instead. your life will be completesmile

MrsDeVere Thu 24-Jan-13 11:13:54

well that won't work!
WH is on at 10.30

R4 gets seriously dull at around 12.30

grin

DrHolmes Thu 24-Jan-13 12:30:10

And she looks like that flying dog off of Never-ending Story.

LOL haha she does!!!

DrHolmes Thu 24-Jan-13 12:34:02

And the other thing they do is tell "funny" stories about their men at home. They make out everything is fantastic in their life then BOOM...DIVORCE. We all know the truth! Their men can't stand them either obviously.

Just looked Andrea up on wikipedia... "McLean had a 17 year relationship, starting from their teenage years, with BBC producer Nick Green. The couple married in Kenya in 2000, and have a son Finlay John, born October 2001, Kingston, Greater London. In 2004 it came to light that McLean had an affair with fellow Our House presenter Steve Toms,[9] but had returned to her husband to try to resolve issues.[10]

After divorcing Green, she and Toms moved in together, and lived in Ashtead, Surrey; they had a daughter Amy (born November 2006). The couple married in August 2009, during Loose Women's summer break.[11]

In January 2012, McLean announced she had separated from Toms, having left their marital home in December 2011 with their children following working on their failing marriage for a year. She now lives with her parents"

MrsDoomsPatterson Thu 24-Jan-13 13:08:14

WH need to lose the dull play at the end, I always switch it off at that point.

IWorshipSatin Thu 24-Jan-13 14:31:47

Andrea "shuttlecock" McLean

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now