To wonder why the fucking world is filled with spiteful rude fucking bitches who are bitchy with every given moment?

(263 Posts)
BITCHdumbBJTCH Mon 21-Jan-13 14:51:56

My dd was unplanned. She was born a month before our first wedding anniversary. I felt amongst all other emotions really embarrassed I conceived so quickly after marriage. Comments from family members saying things like "oh you couldn't wait could you?!!" And "your little one wanted to come along quickly eh?!!" Didn't help with my embarrassment.

Fast forward 6 years, but dd is 5 now. I just had a phone call from one of my sil's friends, who for some fucking reason has my phone number instead of hers. I haven't seen her or met her for about 10 years. So this is the little gem this woman comes out with whilst laughing uncontrollably :

"I found out you were married <laughter> and had a baby <laughter> really quickly. I mean how old is your daughter now?"

Fucking fucking cunt bitch.

All those insecurities I had about having my dd quickly came rushing back. This fucking bitch has 4 sprogs. FOUR. Who the fuck does she think she is? The baby making police? Fucking bitch.

[if I'm being unreasonable just tell me gently, as I have serious pmt right now so might not be viewing things properly]

AreYouADurtBirdOrALadyBird Mon 21-Jan-13 15:13:42

This place just keeps getting stranger.
Are you amused by being able to say bitch,cunt and fuck on the internet? You can also say bum sex.

FreePeaceSweet Mon 21-Jan-13 15:15:04

Oh who cares? Really in this day and age? How bizarre. Me and dh got together in the January, we moved in together in the March, I was pregnant by May/June, we married in the next January and I gave birth in the Feb. Now we have 3 kids with birthdays within a 3 week period of each other and get many comments about what we get up to in June. They know what we get up to. Eejits. shock

Gwlondon Mon 21-Jan-13 15:15:30

It is a shock to get pregnant quickly. I would just say "I don't want to talk about my sex life or fertility with you thank you". you have to say it to them otherwise they might think you find it funny, rather than something you found hard.

PaellaUmbrella Mon 21-Jan-13 15:15:59

Exactly one year after I had first met my DH, I was already 2 weeks overdue with DD. She was unplanned but I have never felt embarrassment at it.

I don't think your SIL's friend was being nasty at all. Why would she give a shit when you had your DC? Sounds like she was embarrassed at having phoned you by mistake, and was just trying to make chit-chat.

Dd was born 11 months after we got married. One ex colleague was convinced I only got married due to up duffness until I pointedly asked her if she could count past 9.......wink

Moominsarehippos Mon 21-Jan-13 15:16:47

I think you need a cuppa and a sit down.

I remember mum telling me how the wife of a colleague when on about how fast she'd had her first baby after they got married (14 months). A my mum sniffly pointed out, this wife had town kids before she got down the aisle (this was in the 1950s rural countryside).

AreYouADurtBirdOrALadyBird Mon 21-Jan-13 15:17:51

Town kids?

ThingummyBob Mon 21-Jan-13 15:17:54

Harpey since they didn't know that here on MN we can swear our fucking heads off all day long if we wish because they are usually at schoool

What isn't on though is repeatedly referring to wimmin as bitches and cunts and the like beacause of the existence of a perceived slight --thats all in this schoolboys head--grin

AlienReflux Mon 21-Jan-13 15:17:59

we do have a sweary thread you know, feel free to come over and just list swear words if you want? hmm

whensteaready Mon 21-Jan-13 15:18:05

I don't like your language and i dont like your user name.

Mintyy Mon 21-Jan-13 15:18:20

What a bloody stupid thread this is!

Habble Mon 21-Jan-13 15:23:17

I'm also from an asian culture (unmarried and upduffed when I'd only been with DP for 6 months at 21 - now that got judgment) and obviously my experience is only my own but most of my relatives expect married couples to have children as soon as they're married. In fact, there's sneering comments and pressure if married couples don't have children straight away.

Don't worry about what anyone says - it's your life and you're only accountable to yourself. Who wants to live by other people's expectations but be miserable because of it?

fuckadoodlepoopoo Mon 21-Jan-13 15:24:50

Wow. Im amazed at all those who take offense to a few swear words or a user name. How pathetic!

Pffft.

Moominsarehippos Mon 21-Jan-13 15:26:23

Two kids (not town kids, but that does sound like an interesting euphemism)

Lizzylou Mon 21-Jan-13 15:27:37

I wonder how many times I can shoehorn the delightful phrase
fucking cunt bitch into conversation?

StuntGirl Mon 21-Jan-13 15:27:44

I'm amazed at everyone who can't see though the post hmm

MrsDeVere Mon 21-Jan-13 15:30:07

I don't mind a bit of swearing.
I think the OP has a bit of an issue with other women though.

And seems to have a problem about how quickly she conceived and is projecting her embarrassment onto every single sodding comment everyone makes.

So what? You got married and had sex and then had a baby. That doesn't exactly fall into the perverted sexual weirdo territory does it?

Even the fucking pope would approve and he doesn't like women much either.

FeckOffCup Mon 21-Jan-13 15:30:36

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

HazleNutt Mon 21-Jan-13 15:35:16

if anybody comments how quickly you had DD just tell them that yes, you were really lucky that you didn't have any issues conceiving. Easy. Are there really cultures where you are expected not to have sex for a few years after marriage?

Crinkle77 Mon 21-Jan-13 15:36:08

Why are you so embarrassed about getting pregnant so quickly? I don't really get it. You were in a stable, loving relationship and it's not like she was conceived on a one night stand with a stranger.

FunnysInLaJardin Mon 21-Jan-13 15:37:34

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

noviceoftheday Mon 21-Jan-13 15:37:50

MrsCampbellBlack Mon 21-Jan-13 15:39:33

Are you snowed in OP - its getting to us all wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now