Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To have smashed up the snow cock?

(98 Posts)
puds11isNAUGHTYnotNAICE Sun 20-Jan-13 10:12:54

It was outside the block of flats were my DD's dad lives. It was very obvious what it was and very detailed and a lot of children including mine would have seen it.

So WIBU to smash it?

Secondly WIBU to have really enjoyed smashing it?

ResolutelyCheeky Sun 20-Jan-13 10:13:48

Ah, a cock bashing thread

ResolutelyCheeky Sun 20-Jan-13 10:14:34

You want to bash the bishop? Yanbu

SolidGoldFrankensteinandmurgh Sun 20-Jan-13 10:14:44

Yes, YWBI and a miserable cow. FFS willies are funny, not a terrible traumatizing thing for DC to see.

WhatchuTalkinBoutPhyllis Sun 20-Jan-13 10:17:04

YABU someone would have put a lot of time and effort into that. Esp the balls.

speaks from personal experience.

puds11isNAUGHTYnotNAICE Sun 20-Jan-13 10:17:52

It was huge though!!! If it were in a back yard or something, i wouldn't have minded, but a huge snow cock in the street???

And for that matter, why is it always a cock, and never a fanjo?

I just know my DD would have gone into nursery talking about it blush

puds11isNAUGHTYnotNAICE Sun 20-Jan-13 10:19:10

To be honest the balls weren't very impressive, the head was though.

I was going to leave a note 'Please stop erecting cocks, thank you' grin

MrsGeologist Sun 20-Jan-13 10:19:35

I think a cock lends itself to being portrayed in snow form, in a way that a vagina just doesn't.

McNewPants2013 Sun 20-Jan-13 10:19:37

Yabu, DD and DS have been in the bathroom with DH many time so they have seen male genitals

puds11isNAUGHTYnotNAICE Sun 20-Jan-13 10:22:33

My DD has seen her dads willy, but never a giant snow cock outside her house!

I guess i just never found them funny. Don't really get why a cock is so amusing.

I think it would be difficult to sculpt a fanjo. Has anyone tried? I might have a go later.

knittedslippersx3 Sun 20-Jan-13 10:23:05

forgive me for asking, but do you happen to live in Suffolk?

Dear god, there is a photo.of this.on my Facebook so you either live near me or there are lots of snow cock.erectors in the world.

puds11isNAUGHTYnotNAICE Sun 20-Jan-13 10:24:22

No i don't Knitted, did someone smash up your snow cock?

puds11isNAUGHTYnotNAICE Sun 20-Jan-13 10:25:27

I think there are a lot of snow cocks. I wonder if when i go back there will be 2 snow cocks where there was once one!

Good grief, really? What's wrong with children seeing genitalia? Especially in snow form, it's not like a flasher or something.

I read this and winced...

janey68 Sun 20-Jan-13 10:25:56

A vagina would be interesting... Have done some fabulous tits and cocks out of snow in my time, but am tempted to give a fanjo a go....

ReluctantMother Sun 20-Jan-13 10:27:04

YWNBU. I wouldn't want to see it, let alone have my child see it.

GoingBackToSchool Sun 20-Jan-13 10:27:26

Haha! I have never seen a snow-cock before. Standing up or lying down iyswim? Must have taken lots of time and effort :D

knittedslippersx3 Sun 20-Jan-13 10:28:43

I Lack the imagination to have built a snow cock! But dd(17) showed me a picture of one erected near her school. They are obviously a common occurrence and could soon take over the humble snowman! Would love to have seen you smashing it in though if it was as big as the one where I live! smile

Snazzynewyear Sun 20-Jan-13 10:29:00

YANBU, cock smashing sounds like lots of fun, and no more juvenile than building the thing in the first place!

puds11isNAUGHTYnotNAICE Sun 20-Jan-13 10:29:22

Sorry Beardy, i did enjoy smashing it way too much!

It was about a meter high, and fully erect. Had all the cock details.

McNewPants2013 Sun 20-Jan-13 10:29:40
BillyBollyDandy Sun 20-Jan-13 10:30:06

YANBU

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now