Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

Hey Fatty Bum Bum :(

(80 Posts)
ElectricSoftParade Fri 11-Jan-13 10:38:06

Two Greek Gods chaps working on a house I pass on the school run sang this out to me this morning.

AIBU to hope their willies drop off during this cold spell?

At least my fat arse will help keep me warm <clutches at straws>.

shotofexpresso Sun 13-Jan-13 15:48:11

Oh god that is nasty, tell them to fuck off,

tbh I've noticed its never the Channing Tatum's of this world who shout this stuff to women, they are often ugly, overweight middle aged men themselves!.

NamingOfParts Sun 13-Jan-13 16:00:40

I have done the photographing thing on a large lorry which was routinely badly parked while making deliveries to a corner shop.

Funny thing was that ever after it was perfectly parked!

andtheycalleditbunnylove Sun 13-Jan-13 17:13:25

i'm sure there used to be a song with the line 'don't want no short dick man!' you might want to search that one out...

I had a group of youngish lads woof at me in a pub a little while ago hmm
The same night an older 'gentleman' at the bar asked why so many girls don't seem to be embarrassed of being so fat. hmm again.
Luckily, that night I had a healthy dose of 'Fuck you, I'm fabulous' going on, so just pointed out that I might not have noticed he was an arsehole if he hadn't opened his mouth, and he only had only been about 12 shots away from getting lucky grin

GregBishopsBottomBitch Sun 13-Jan-13 17:26:52

Scented LMAO, that is classy!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now