Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

This is DEFINITELY grounds for divorce, isn't it?

(31 Posts)
deleted203 Thu 10-Jan-13 23:02:04

Whilst having a laughing conversation with my DH (and moving a bookcase) with him moaning about me nagging him into doing stuff, he had the cheek to say to me 'You're a nasty old woman'.

shock.

Please tell me I have grounds to LTB! I am NOT nasty. OR old. How very dare he!

Tell him he's a miserable old fart. He needs that basket weaving class grin

deleted203 Mon 14-Jan-13 19:50:16

Perhaps he could weave me a bookcase I could move on my own? grin

ForFoxsGlacierMints Mon 14-Jan-13 19:51:46

My DH recently told me I reminded him of a cat....

When I made the mistake of enquiring why, he said it was my big jowly, swinging tummy that did it! shock

I am a size 12!

deleted203 Mon 14-Jan-13 23:44:09

Your jowly, swinging tummy! shock. What a dreadful thing to say!

A friend of mine (who's fairly trim, actually) once asked her DH, 'Does this outfit make me look fat?' and got the reply, 'It's no' the outfit that makes you look fat, hen. It's your great big arse and your saggy belly that does that'.....

ForFoxsGlacierMints I just choked on my tea reading your post. Now that is grounds for LTB

StuntGirl Tue 15-Jan-13 01:26:33

My boyfriend called me a rabid dog once. He will never be allowed to live it down grin

Fox shock I hope he has been suitably grovelling for that! The cheeky fecker.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now