To not buy my 11 YO DD pink nips cream?

(100 Posts)
ripsishere Thu 10-Jan-13 05:45:29

We live in Malaysia and in common with many equatorial countries, pale/white is best.
When we first moved here, we were in the chemist and she showed me a tube of cream to make ones nipples (and presumably areola) pink in line with white western women's.
This morning, she knew I was going to the supermarket and asked me to get her a tube.
She'll be disappointed.

cloudpuff Thu 10-Jan-13 12:33:14

folkgirl I class a d cup as big but that could because my tits are tiny, they hardly fill an a cup.

My nipples are a pinky brown colour.

Onezerozero Thu 10-Jan-13 12:35:17

folkgirl she just sounds like a cow if she was trying to make you feel bad about yourself!

ArielThePiraticalMermaid Thu 10-Jan-13 12:39:05

Folkgirl, god knows what she and her class of men would make of my boobs then.

cloudpuff Thu 10-Jan-13 12:43:29

can I ask how you do the bold thing? Is it the b in brackets thing?<b> ?</b>

cloudpuff Thu 10-Jan-13 12:44:37

Sorry i see it under the chat box now, its stars ?

DameMargotFountain Thu 10-Jan-13 12:51:54

am i the only person who doesn't actually know what colour her own nips are without looking? thought so

i've seriously never considered the colour confused

and i've bf'd blush

TroublesomeEx Thu 10-Jan-13 13:10:54

cloud I was a B cup at the time and it did bother me. I felt quite inadequate! Still look at mine and think they're small now though confused

onezerozero oh yes, I did realise that after the fact but the thoughts/beliefs can quite often stay with you, can't they?

Ariel Funnily enough, I've never met a man who expressed the same opinions!

Backtobedlam Thu 10-Jan-13 13:12:02

I've just had to have a peek to...luckily at home not out and about. I'm sure they were brown when bfing but now appear to be pink (disclaimer-I've never used any cream). Maybe they change depending on exposure to light or something?!

DameMargotFountain Thu 10-Jan-13 13:18:41

Back i think i might agree with the theory that they change - mine are positively anemic now

<puts nork back>

Blending Thu 10-Jan-13 13:37:36

When we were about 16-17 we used to sneak into clubs and bars, as teenagers do.

A doorman at less than classy establishment, giving me the knock-back for being underage said "Piss off! Your never 18, I bet your nipples are still pink!"

greenandcabbagelooking Thu 10-Jan-13 14:03:46

Mine are almost the same colour as my skin. Very pale person!

ArielThePiraticalMermaid Thu 10-Jan-13 14:10:26

All these pink nipple people, are you talking the actual nips or the aureoles?

RatherBeOnThePiste Thu 10-Jan-13 14:10:50

God, I have just had to look grin

I've had a peek at my own because of this thread and mine are in between a pink and brown stage. Think they are a little confused and unsure

TroublesomeEx Thu 10-Jan-13 14:15:44

Both Ariel. My aureoles are almost the same colour as my (very pale) and nips are pale pink.

DameMargotFountain Thu 10-Jan-13 14:17:40

my nips and aris are the same colour

poshfrock Thu 10-Jan-13 14:18:46

Mine are brown but I assumed everyone's were! Never even knew they came in pink.

kiwigirl42 Thu 10-Jan-13 14:18:48

there is a website out there selling anal bleaching cream (!!!) with the tagline 'is your wink pink?' <arf>

can't imagine wanting to bleach my butt hole and have NO idea what colour things are back there. No intention of finding out either!

RatherBeOnThePiste Thu 10-Jan-13 14:19:24

Confused nips here too SPsFanjo, veering towards pinker poss. Hard to say.

Maybe we could have a confused nips quiche?

We may need to. The unsure and confused nippleage is serious. We need to stick together.

ArielThePiraticalMermaid Thu 10-Jan-13 14:22:49

Mine are flourescent! grin

PickledInAPearTree Thu 10-Jan-13 14:23:53

Im getting nipple envy now. Thinking of buying some tassels.

BertieBotts Thu 10-Jan-13 14:24:22

<checks>

Mine are pink, not even that TBH, they are the same colour as my skin. Most people's I've seem are brown though. I don't go around gazing at people's boobs, but I used to go to a LLL group where people were quite open about breastfeeding no matter how difficult their DC was to latch or how distractible they were. grin

shine0ncrazydiamond Thu 10-Jan-13 14:26:07

For fuck sake.

I am not going to check

grin

TroublesomeEx Thu 10-Jan-13 14:27:55

Check, crazy check. We all have! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now