Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To think anyone who votes Tory is not that bright

(127 Posts)
rubberglove Wed 09-Jan-13 21:25:49

Even if it is not a matter of wrong and right, surely anyone with half a brain cell can see that supporting an under class that you created in the first place, is essential for stability.

nennypops Wed 16-Jan-13 20:21:03

How can dreamingofsun claim that it is labour that causes the country to become bankrupt? They left the economy in much better shape than it is now, and the double dip has happened under Tory control of the economy. The truth is that Osborne is staggeringly incompetent.

littlemisssunny Wed 16-Jan-13 20:21:36

I think whoever got in this time would be extremely unpopular.

Every government does things we like and things we don't.

One of the good things in this country is at least we have the right to vote without being worried we are going to be shot/the voting fixed.

I don't have a clue who my friends and family vote for because they do so for their own reasons and it wouldn't make me think any differently if they voted for conservative/labour whoever.

I think you made a very sweeping generalisation and that is what I would judge you on, not who you choose to vote for!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now