To be annoyed that her brought her up during sex?

(56 Posts)
Libramonkey Wed 09-Jan-13 01:35:43

Back story is I've been seeing my BF for about 9/10 months. We work together. There is a girl (we'll call her Sarah) that we work with that we're both friendly with, but I get a little bit jealous of how they are sometimes (he says irrational and to be fair he might be right). Anyway I got to work, already stressed and grumpy and first thing I saw was them together so got a bit annoyed and he could tell. (stupid i know)

So in the evening we are having sex, and he says something along the lines of "does sarah turn me on?" so I'm a bit shocked shock and so I say "no" (bloody hope not). And he says a couple of other similar things.

I said to him after it was a massive turn off from him to bring her up while we're having sex, as in my eyes it just made me think "we're having sex and you're thinking about her". He didn't really understand why it upset, said that he was trying to get me to see it's me that he's with and that he wants. Apologised for upsetting me but I could see he didn't really get what the problem was?

Am I being unreasonable to be upset that he did that?

JamieandtheMagiTorch Wed 09-Jan-13 19:20:27

Eeew. I think I'd struggle to want to have sex with someone who so spectacularly mis-judged the mood

Alliwantisaroomsomewhere Wed 09-Jan-13 19:21:40

Hahaha Fakebook! What's the bet my ex is your DH? My ex called me by his sister's name once while we were on the job. EW!!

Livingintheburbmum Wed 09-Jan-13 19:23:40

I agree with whomever said he fancies her. Beware OP

perceptionreality Wed 09-Jan-13 19:56:38

I think MarylinValentine has hit the nail on the head tbh.

Fakebook Wed 09-Jan-13 19:58:27

I forgot about this thread! It was nothing incestual! It was something about him wanting me and her to be friends again. I heard her name and just laughed in his face and told him, "Don't make me think of family members when we're in this position and naked". Now I mention it to him whenever I want to see him cringe with embarrassment. Stupid thing mentioning other people during sex.

Adversecamber Wed 09-Jan-13 20:27:01

Reading this has made me feel uncomfortable and I don't know you, him or Sarah.

I also think marilynvalentine has made a very good case with her take on things.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now