To order myself a mail order bride?

(38 Posts)
44SoStartingOver Mon 07-Jan-13 13:13:35

Now, I am totally against any sort of human trafficking, slavery (which I understand is at its highest levels in history) or prostitution.

Bearing that in mind, would I be unreasonable to offer to marry one of the nice young ladies who emails me offering companionship etc?

Dh has done the sahp thing for a couple of days and it's fab. I think I need someone at home to do the school run, be a bit domestic and generally take e pressure off.

On the plus side for the mail order bride, so would not have to sleep with me or fake affection for me. Or generally live with a grotty old man. I reckon on my (pathetic ) salary I could afford to divorce dh ( he and I can live in sin) and have a civil partnership with new mail order bride and pay her minimum wage.

Totally unethical? Presumably she is keen to come to uk. Or do I need to look elsewhere for a more ethical domestic ménage a trois?

BJunction Mon 07-Jan-13 22:40:54

Yes, maybe I was being a little unreasonable, you should choose her on her domestic and taking-children-to-school abilities

maddening Mon 07-Jan-13 22:52:05

grin abbier

Apparently guaranteed sex dating is the way to go shock

catgirl1976 Mon 07-Jan-13 22:55:50

I would like a Russian bride

I have always wanted (needed) a wife and she might bring Vodka

I

SarahStratton Mon 07-Jan-13 23:22:30

passed out cat?

catgirl1976 Tue 08-Jan-13 07:42:09

grin

It was the vodka smile

SarahStratton Tue 08-Jan-13 10:07:32

Thought as much grin

Anniegetyourgun Tue 08-Jan-13 10:10:51

If you're married/partnered it's not a wage, it's an allowance. Got to get the terminology right if you want to keep Immigration off your necks.

Fakebook Tue 08-Jan-13 10:12:30

Get a cleaner.

EyesCrossedLegsAkimbo Tue 08-Jan-13 10:29:09

No no, to wages! Housekeeping allowance grin

Psammead Tue 08-Jan-13 10:33:36

I'd love a wife. Or a housekeeper.

WaspFactory Tue 08-Jan-13 10:45:00

Genius

44SoStartingOver Wed 09-Jan-13 07:09:52

Cleaner won't do I'm afraid. I want someone who goes that bit further. Anticipates my needs a bit. Occasionally pampers me. She still would not need to sleep with me.

Daddelion Wed 09-Jan-13 08:08:00

I think two wives in the same house would be like the irresistible force meets the immovable object.

What if there was a difference of opinion on which way the toilet paper should hang?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now