Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

to ignore my dc and housework today to watch the citv old skool weekend?

(15 Posts)
FeckOffCup Sat 05-Jan-13 12:13:58

I agree pictish, I was really looking forward to Mike and Angelo and it was shite sad. Angelo wasn't the one I remembered either, did they change the actor between series?

Theicingontop Sat 05-Jan-13 11:23:30

What?! <abandons housework>

Wizadora was my favourite.

ISpyPlumPie Sat 05-Jan-13 11:21:35

Damn - the boy has decided he'd rather play with Playdough than watch Raggy Dolls. At least the baby had the curtesy to time his poo-splosion to co-incide with that Engine-thingy I have no recollection of.

Thingymajigs Sat 05-Jan-13 11:08:15

Not at all. I'm watching but in all honesty they are pretty rubbish and aimed at very young children. I'd love to see Maid Marion and her Merry Men again though.

rhondajean Sat 05-Jan-13 11:02:13

YANBU I am recording the lot so when we get back from the gym I can iron and watch them and fast forward the adverts.

Speaking of which - best get up and get ready for the gym!

Chocamochalatte Sat 05-Jan-13 11:01:02

YADNBU am doing the same!

SpottyBagOfTumble Sat 05-Jan-13 10:59:03

Pictish - so true. I was actually gutted at t bag. It was rubbish! sad

halcyondays Sat 05-Jan-13 10:51:38

Yanbu and thanks for reminding me!

ISpyPlumPie Sat 05-Jan-13 10:49:11

YANBU - currently introducing DS1 to Tbag.

ChocHobNob Sat 05-Jan-13 10:44:51

YANBU. I'd doing just that. My eldest is looking forward to Knightmare and Fun House.

pictish Sat 05-Jan-13 10:42:47

Yanbu but be aware that memories are rose tinted. The actual shows are pretty crap when you see them again.

SpottyBagOfTumble Sat 05-Jan-13 10:41:48

Yanbu. But I am running out during the ads to reboot the washing, for example. But I. Made sure breakfast dishes were done. By the time it started. I also tidied and cleaned yesterday so we could veg today. I have TiVo'd lots of it in case my plan doesn't work!

hzgreen Sat 05-Jan-13 10:35:34

YANBU I'm currently watching T Bag!

DragonMamma Sat 05-Jan-13 10:30:26

YANBU

This is my plan. Dc1 has enjoyed it so far and hasn't even commented on how old Supergran looked.

2anddone Sat 05-Jan-13 10:29:21

Citv are celebrating 30 years and are playing super gran, wizadora, raggy dolls, press gang, fun house and knightmare to name but a few. So aibu to ignore my dc and housework today to relive my youth wink.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now