To think there is no acceptable reason to poo in the shower at the gym (and lave it there)

(113 Posts)
CheshireDing Fri 04-Jan-13 23:48:25

Honestly I am BAFFLED why anyone would think this was okay.

My friend went in to the shower before work and there it was a lone turd sad and it's a communal shower (mens).

Were they not worried somebody would come whilst they were shitting in the shower? hmm

Gryffindor Sat 05-Jan-13 16:56:47

She was my DH's colleague, not mine. She came back after xmas and claimed to have absolutely no memory of what happened, mumbled something about a stomach bug and generally kept her head down I think.

Ah sorry in my horror i must have missed that. I am shock that people really do this. In all seriousness i think they must have some sort of problem to behave like that.

BluelightsAndSirens Sat 05-Jan-13 17:13:22

We had this recently at work. A big ol turd left on the floor.

Who would do that???

Gryffindor Sat 05-Jan-13 17:22:59

I'm dying for a culprit to come on and give us an explanation. Would love to know what it's all about.

I think other posters hit it on the head with the dirty protest theory.

Pandemoniaa Sat 05-Jan-13 17:26:14

Or do they employ such cognitive dissonance that they don't realise it's them? "Oh pooing in a shower, how disgusting." <goes to shit in sink>

PMSL. On the floor.

whatatwat Sat 05-Jan-13 17:52:25

she worked worked in a fit shop and found someone had poohed in one of the display sheds one days.

JesusInTheCabbageVan Sat 05-Jan-13 17:57:54

Hope THIS isn't a reverse AIBU grin

TheCatIsEatingIt Sat 05-Jan-13 18:02:20

When my dad was a kid with a paper round, he got caught short one morning and pooed in someone's garden. He wiped with a newspaper - not sure if that makes it better or worse.

HazeltheMcWitch Sat 05-Jan-13 18:05:21

TheCatIsEatingIt - whether it is better or worse really depends on what he did with the newspaper afterwards...

TheCatIsEatingIt Sat 05-Jan-13 18:13:36

And perhaps which newspaper it was! Sadly he died a few years ago, so I can't ask him. I'm pretty sure he didn't deliver it, though!

I'm a runner and the, erm, bouncy nature of running often shakes things loose and I get caught short. Since I run in woodland in can always pop behind a bush. But I often wonder what city joggers do. confused

Judging by all the posts, poos seem to crop up in random place more than I thought...
hoping somebody name changes and steps forward as being a phantom pooer

EuroShagmore Sat 05-Jan-13 19:44:31

Annie I find 45 mins of running is my trigger. I keep my runs to 44 mins or less!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now